What's new

Video/Tutorial Would you look at that, 100%

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Stylish. Good job on this stuff and definitely keep the little victory arrows at the end :)

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
haha, will do. Hopefully I can record more using my friends capture card. My next video was off a phone so you cant see the health or the damage but ill post so you guys can admire my glory, haha. jk.

First part is 43% and the second is 57%

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Heres a combo. On the right corner of Metropolis (Street).
(Load Ice Arrow) Ji2~B2~UHB, 111~Sky Alert, 223~Super (Reset), B3, Ji3, 3~Low Ice Arrow, B3. 100%

Your is a lot cooler though, and does more to damage as well.

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
ha, im actually working on a combo now almost identical to what you said.
(Load Ice Arrow) Ji2 B2 UHB 111 Sky Alert 11d4 ji2 111 reset b3 j3 111 slide. i like what you posted.

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
Damn, made my 100% look like crap lol. Amazing job.

I'm trying out the 111 super reset but im sure i''m find many more with the ice arrow reset. My max super combo without any interactions is 54 :/ If anyone knows how to get it to 55 please tell me cause then ill be able to make a 100% corner

Komatose

The Prettiest
Actually they can. It is easily avoided by a roll or invincible frames. I've actually pulled the 50 percent part off before. but the guy clashed the second part and i raged hard.
You do not do a HKD? Because they cannot wakeup after that. If they do, they will get blown up. Well they will get blown up anyway, but even more blown up if they try to do a wakeup. In the week that I've used Green Arrow, not one person has rolled out of or done a wakeup to avoid my super resets. And I play people who actually know the game, as well. Soooo... ?

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
You do not do a HKD? Because they cannot wakeup after that. If they do, they will get blown up. Well they will get blown up anyway, but even more blown up if they try to do a wakeup.
That's not a hard knock down believe it or not, haha. Now, if I time it correctly and wait like 3 nano seconds it can hit after the invincible frames are gone but eh.