What's new

Wordle!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My brother came up with a very slightly better strat than “Adieu/Snort”. So, I’ve been using “Heart/Odium” instead for a few days. Mainly because the H is a good letter. And Heart/Odium vs Adieu/Snort, the only differences in letters is M&H for the 1st, and S&N for the 2nd. So my bro said “why don’t you try “Short” instead of “Snort”, and it was something I for some reason didn’t even consider. Like I have heard that people were using “Sport” instead of “Snort”, but it never even occurred to me to try out “Short”. And the main reason I switched to Heart/Odium was because the H being so beneficial especially with T since there’s a lot of words that have “TH” in them. So anyway, Adieu/Short is gonna be my new go to words to start out with.

@Darth-Nero @Marlow @Arqwart @Wrenchfarm

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!

try this guys, after enough practice you can now compete with multiple players solving many wordles :D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

try this guys, after enough practice you can now compete with multiple players solving many wordles :D
Not on mobile though. Which is where I’m sure 99% of people play Wordle

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So they finally switched the website over to “nytimes”, and with it, wiped all previous saved data you had. Meaning my 30-0 streak (which is now technically 31-0), is gone. Along with the tally of how many times I guessed it in each number 1-6. The most annoying part is that there isn’t many people that had a high streak but that also had never been forced to the last (6th) guess. In all 31 Wordle’s, I still haven’t had to go to the 6th guess.

Ah well, nothing I can do about it. It’s just annoying.

Actually, I went back into it just now, and it’s restored? But it didn’t add today’s word to my streak. Guess there’s just some bugs right now… idk. ¯\(ツ)