What's new

Wonder Woman Combo Thread

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
What's the most reliable way to combo into Trait, or to set up situations to safely go for Trait?

Ryotian

Noob
I wonder what I'm doing wrong? After I do F23 and then try to connect B3 the victim falls down before it can hit? I swear I'm hitting B3 right after the F23

edit- Oh I see this question already addressed on page 1. Reading skills FTL!

Last edited:

Ryotian

Noob
^ Thanks for the video link. Bookmarked. Disappointing this combo is a bit higher skill cap then say some hard hitting Batman combos which are almost effortless and difficult for opponents to block against.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Which combos are unclashable? I don't know what makes a combo (or move) unclashable.
Any b3/f3 into another one, and the MB portion of specials. And supers of course. Alll of WW's meterburn moves have a normal hit first since the MB is the second portion of the attack so they are all clashable unless the opponent misses it when used in combo's. However if you get a raw special they can not clash it because it's just a normal hit and MB one. So really just bnb's that you end with two b3/f3's and bounce cancel combo's that you end in the same way.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Lol I was trying to hit confirm the special cancel off of B2 rather then the juggle and was wondering how Wonder Woman players were that godlike

Yoaks

A spaceman
Lol I was trying to hit confirm the special cancel off of B2 rather then the juggle and was wondering how Wonder Woman players were that godlike
If your close enough you can follow up with stuff like b11 lasso midscreen or 113 for a trait setup.

In the corner if your at the right space you can confirm 11 bash d12 lasso for solid 300 damage off of a b2 confirm.

Another great thing about b2 is that its only -3 on block. So you can get away with pressing buttons sometimes.

Yoaks

A spaceman
One thing I just remembered. I can see why you might of been confused with the hitconfirming of b2 with somethings like b2 into a bgb. You obviously can't hitconfirm into that. I only wish.

I put that in the op because I was just listing off what WW can combo into off of each of her normals.

Just trying to clear that up if that was throwing you off or not.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
I'm having trouble with the corner combos. Any tips on connecting the 3 after the air bash?
Wait until Wonder Woman hits the ground and recovers from the move and then press 3 (should be quick, seems as if the person is about to hit the ground).

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
patch is apparently live. can anyone check to see if she got any frame data changes?
  • Wonder Woman - Eyes of The Gorgon (Towards + Medium, Hard) has 5 less frames of recovery and 10 more frames of blockstun
  • Wonder Woman - Challenge of The Gods (Away + Medium, Hard) now has 21 startup frames (down from 24), 10 more frames of blockstun with increased pushback, and recovers 15 frames faster on block / miss
  • Wonder Woman - Upward Shield Toss is now a high attack, recovers 17 frames faster and has increased hit advantage
  • Wonder Woman - Upward Shield Toss MB has its hit region adjusted and has increased hit advantage
  • Wonder Woman - Air Shield Toss is now a high attack
  • Wonder Woman - Air Shield Toss MB is now a high attack, has 2 more active frames, recovers 12 frames faster, and no longer triggers autoblock on a grounded opponent
  • Wonder Woman - Air Downward Shield Toss MB now recovers 9 frames faster and no longer triggers autoblock on a grounded opponent
  • Wonder Woman - Hippolyta's Light character power recovers 9 frames faster

Due to the patch, you can now trait up MID COMBO in the corner and still have somewhat acceptable damage.

Meterless
F3, D2x4, D12xLasso
263.19 on Superman
*changes to 273.36 if Lasso buff activates

1-Bar Metered
STARTERxSTMB, F23, immediate D2x4, D12xLasso
292.24-323.53 on Superman
*changes to 330.16 MAX if Lasso buff activates

STARTERxSTMB, F23, F3, D2x4, D12xLasso
341.65-370.74 on Superman
*changes to 375.77 MAX if Lasso buff activates

2-Bar Metered
STARTERxBCF3, D2x4, D12xLasso
343.25-371.99 on Superman
*changes to 381.16 MAX if Lasso buff activates
**Havent labbed this one as much, so it's way less useful as of now.

EDIT: Turns out you can do these same combos mid-screen as well. STARTERxSTMB, F23, B3 (walk forward), D2x4, d12xLasso. Same damage as noted before.

This is seems very unoptimized, and could probably be improved to end with 113, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: You absolutely can end in 113 in the corner, which makes you very plus. Like really plus. You lose some damage but oh well. Not sure how useful that is, but it felt pretty good to not have to trait up and waste some of those plus frames. Back to the lab!

Very reminiscent of cheetah's trait combos, which is funny given their relationship!

Sorry if this info was already known, but I didn't see it here yet. Back to the lab!

Last edited:

Benzo

Vic Stone
I know this is redundant but where can I find a video of all Wonder Woman BnB's post patch?

Thanks