What's new

Wonder Woman Combo Thread

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Np. I haven't, however, practiced any F3 combos as of yet. I just tend to go with B3 every time. If it's anything like B3 right after MB Shield Toss then it's going to be really strict.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I know there has been advice and even video's. But the F3 link and even B3 link after BF2 MB shield toss is simply ridiculous.

Looking at the in game frame data it appears to be a just frame, or 1 frame link or whatever you want to call it. Unless the data is wrong that is, but with how hard it is I don't think so.

Regular shield toss says it has 8f hit advantage. MB has 21. F3 is a 29f startup lul. So provided you delay the MB as late as possible (which is also annoying to time) for what I would assume is max hit advantage that's 29f. B3 has 27f startup and while still quite difficult is way easier than F3.

I don't think it's too much to ask that we get a little more hit advantage when we have a couple characters in the game using non metered specials and getting B/F3's no problem and then have 10 years to land one off a metered move.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
@Yoaks I don't play Wonder Woman much, but I was labbing her today and found out that
f23, f3, 3xxBF3, d12xxbf1 connects in the corner for more damage.

Helpful after MBST

Yoaks

A spaceman
Updated the OP with a few combos that either lead to the corner or are already in the corner.

Also put up a Legend and a Terminology section for ppl who are newer to Fighting games.

@ me if there's anything missing, wrong or for any new combos.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Here's what I use which is both similar and different from what people are using, what I've settled on that is optimum:

Corner easiest high damage bnb for me:

(starter) MBbf2, f23, 3, db3, 3, bf1

REALLY easy and the highest damage i've seen online, i havent seen anyone else us the 3 at the end before the bf1 and it does more damage that way and is easier than the swaggy 11bash d12 bf1 ender.

Only thing is right after you f23 do the 3 as soon as possible so when you upward air shield bash your opponent is super high, then you have all day to 3 bf1 in the end. If you dont get the quickest start to the 3 after the f23 then you can finish with 22 bf1 instead of 3 bf1.

WALL BOUNCE:

(starter) BGB (walk back a bit) b3, ji3, 22 bf1

Crazy damage and easy from a hitconfirm d12 with no meter needed

BnB midscreen 1 bar:

(starter) MBbf2, f23, b3, ji3, 22 bf1

Same as most people's, I like the d12 started when we are closeish as its hitconfirmable and SUPER fast and will beat everything. The f23, b3 connection is way too hard compared to the rest of the cast, but with practice its not THAT hard, its annoying they make us have higher execution than braindead people like Black Adam... but WoWo is a highly trained Amazonian Princess so we should be too when we fight!

...but if that is too hard you can try:
(starter) MBbf2, f23, ji2, d12 bf1

This has been shown here earlier by others but the thing with that is the timing of the d12, you CAN do that too early. Its less damage but if you cant hit the f23 b3 connection then do that, or if you are about to win and dont need full damage and want a 100% sure combo do it.

And if you really have trouble:

(starter) MBbf2, 3, bf1

Low starter then quick overhead 2 bar:

f2, ff3mb, ji3, 22 bf1

Throw this out once a match and its probably going to hit. Low starter, you cancel into the f3 OVERHEAD meterburned for two bars, then finish the combo for a ton of damage. This is the only way to have a relatively safe low starter, plus it goes straight to overhead and you always catch people unaware since nobody does it often. Obviously 2 meters, but you can take half their life and almost always hits the first time or two.

Overhead starter then 2 bar bounce cancel:

b2, bb3mb, ji3, 22 bf1

Not as useful or worth it, but do enough low starters and your overhead whip might catch them for a lot of damage. No mixup, but worth thinking about if you have the meter.

No meter:

ji3, db2

Jump at them with your beastly whip ji3 and then finish with the downward shield toss. Unsafe, but can catch people trying to take their turn early, safer if you MB it

ji3, db1

Once you hit lvl two you get the downward air slam, which is safe when MB. A good quick way to get decent damage and keep your opponent scared.

11, bf1
b11, bf1
22, bf1
d12, bf1

Decent damage for no bar, moderately hit confirmable but outside of the d12 they are pretty hard to hitconfirm, but you should be using d12 anyway if you're close.

3, bf1

Lots of damage, easy execution lol. Good punish when they're open, 14 frame startup compared to 8,11, or 10, or 6 of the four I listed above this, respectively.

ji3, d12 bf1

Can hit this if you are close enough when you hit with her whip

ji3, 22 bf1

Can only hit this if you are almost to the ground when you hit with the whip, which is too late to be doing it normally as you should be swinging your whip earlier than that.

All of these aren't maximum damage, but to me they are the maximum OPTIMUM damage combos that we'll hit 99% of the time. Hope it helps and let me know if you guys have anything else to add <3

"You fight like a man"

Last edited:
Apparently you can do D2, 3, Bash, Shield Toss midscreen; good luck actually doing it though. It does like ~1-2% more damage than D2 3 Lasso, more meter build and similar positioning

Last edited:

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I honestly cannot see how you all are hitting the up shield bash & then landing st 3 afterwards. I've been in the lab trying to figure it out for the longest time.

yohtha

Undecided
Try the visual cue of inputtung B3 just before the opponent reaches max height after being launched.
As soon as her leg comes back down and touches the floor, hit B3. I land it about 6/10 times now. My hair is also growing back where I pulled it bald after this tip, what a relief lol
Purists may not like this, but I have found the regardless of which of these techniques you use, I have greatly increased my success with b3 by mashing it like 3 times, starting with right before it should be hit. Take it or leave it.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Purists may not like this, but I have found the regardless of which of these techniques you use, I have greatly increased my success with b3 by mashing it like 3 times, starting with right before it should be hit. Take it or leave it.
No method is wrong if it gets you the desired result. If it works for you and other people then more power to you/them.