What's new

Question - Tanya With the new patch, how good is tanya going to be?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
im really torn between tanya and scorp, and i kinda wanna know what you think if she's still going to be a strong fighter or not after this. They both have flamey teleporty game styles and i just can't decide! x-x

The landing recovery on Teleport can be negated in DN variation? Teleport into D2 ~ repeat ~ you can run away just the same ?
Looking at it, her gameplan hasn't changed much, not sure how the Pyromancer nerf will affect that variation though

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
I think she will still be good, Pyromancer is being hit the hardest. The teleport is still an amazing tool though.

im unable to get through connect screen on xbone ive tried everyday for 3 weeks im not alone ther is about 100 ppl who have complained about this i wonder if any 1 can help

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Nah, Tanya nerfs are justified, she's still fine you just can't get safe full screen pressure anymore without risking getting blown up.
Draginata is making Teleport work, while the other two variations will need to use it more sparingly.
Pyromancer is still godlike.
Kobu is her strongest variation since fireballs out of teleport aren't all that anymore.

I'm feeling that if her teleport is going to be this unsafe though, armour would be nice to have back.