What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Cruz

Banned
Ed Boon likes them Both since they're Both so cool and this poll is the real thing in a few days this goes straight to Ed on twitter and since he said Both could be possible, i have given the option.
Please give the reason why you want that character or why you want both even if it's just a
cool fight clip or comic pic on the internet.

Cruz

Banned
I'll take the first step!
I think Atrocitus would make for a good close-range character, Wolverine-style, with a few area denial attacks (blood vomit) and maybe Dex-Starr for combo extensions, like Galford and Poppy in Samurai Shodown.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'll take the first step!
I think Atrocitus would make for a good close-range character, Wolverine-style, with a few area denial attacks (blood vomit) and maybe Dex-Starr for combo extensions, like Galford and Poppy in Samurai Shodown.
If Atrocitus was in the game and had Dex-Starr with him...... fuck Aquaman then.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Pig I really don't see this happening, but... I would love to see an alternate outfit for Super Man where he says "Kneel before Zod." after like a throw or something just so I can see you get mega hype every time it happens.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig I really don't see this happening, but... I would love to see an alternate outfit for Super Man where he says "Kneel before Zod." after like a throw or something just so I can see you get mega hype every time it happens.
His throw will say kneel before zod and then slaps them away kinda like stryker's xray

or like scorpion says GET OVER HERE, Zod will say Kneel before zod