What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Poison Ivy.

She could do some insane stuff with her plants.

I know some of you are sick of Batman baddies making it on the list but think about what she would be capable of. She would be a monster in the arena.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
If Starfire or Raven get in the game, there will be SO much bitching, god damn.

There is no way NRS can do right by those characters.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I honestly don't think Black Canary would be generic at all. If you follow her stuff she's not really your run of the mill Bruce Lee knock off. She does a lot of grabs and submissions. I see her as sort of a cross between El Fuerte and Blue Mary in terms of how she'd work. Blue Mary had dash up lows that if confirmed acted as takedowns leading into submissions. These had special ways you could follow up with them and it gave her a unique feel. Couple that with El Fuerte style jump tricks and she could have a sort of in and out chain grapple game that would be entirely different from the Grundy style of chain grappling. Even giving her a similar anti air kick to Blue Mary would work considering Black Canary really does use that same high angled back spinning heel kick followed up with an ax kick a lot.

Martial arts characters are only boring if you think all martial artists are pure rushdown in their gameplan. Someone with an in/out gameplan who has the ability to scream and shoot projectiles BACK at opponents would be fairly scary...especially with any decent anti air like that kick I mentioned as a possibility.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I honestly don't think Black Canary would be generic at all. If you follow her stuff she's not really your run of the mill Bruce Lee knock off. She does a lot of grabs and submissions. I see her as sort of a cross between El Fuerte and Blue Mary in terms of how she'd work. Blue Mary had dash up lows that if confirmed acted as takedowns leading into submissions. These had special ways you could follow up with them and it gave her a unique feel. Couple that with El Fuerte style jump tricks and she could have a sort of in and out chain grapple game that would be entirely different from the Grundy style of chain grappling. Even giving her a similar anti air kick to Blue Mary would work considering Black Canary really does use that same high angled back spinning heel kick followed up with an ax kick a lot.

Martial arts characters are only boring if you think all martial artists are pure rushdown in their gameplan. Someone with an in/out gameplan who has the ability to scream and shoot projectiles BACK at opponents would be fairly scary...especially with any decent anti air like that kick I mentioned as a possibility.
+ she's hot.

Gruff757

The Gruff
Nonconfirmed Characters to add in Wishlist:
Gorilla Grodd
Kilowog/Arkillo/Atrocitus/Vice/Star Sapphire
Doomsday
Darkseid

This is my wishlist.

13-Captain Cold (ice from the trailer)
14-Lex Luthor (being attacked by superman on the trailer)
15-Deathstroke (teased by ed boon)
16-Aquaman (teased by ed boon)
17-Black Canary
18-Shazam
19-Raven
20-Martian Manhunter
21-Circe
22-Swamp Thing
23-Doctor Fate/Zatanna
24-Red Hood

As DLC: Power Girl (won the twitter poll) Lobo, Sinestro, Static, Etrigan

Doomsday and Darkseid as unplayable bosses.

As alternate costumes: John Stewart, Black Adam, Red Robin and Supergirl

If you could choose between a plant based fighter who would that be? feel free to speculate about their character design if you'd like.

I would personally choose swamp thing. i think the potential for his moveset is bigger and it would not be another bat-related character.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Ivy would make great fan service since this game lacks females.

....but then again this game is going to turn into Batjustice: Batgods among bats if they include more Batman characters

Ivy would make great fan service since this game lacks females.

....but then again this game is going to turn into Batjustice: Batgods among bats if they include more Batman characters
lol at the title. yeah i'm excited to see what other female characters netherrealm will show us

Reedoms

Noob
Swamp-Thing is wrapping up Rotworld around the time this game comes out and he's been extremely popular on the net because of it. It'd make sense to add him in.
Plus he's also actually unique.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Swamp Thing.

However if they have to have Ivy, I wouldn't mind her as long as it was the new 52 version.

Only time I have ever liked her design visually, and the way her vines grow out of her outfit is really cool.