What's new

"Will you not listen to reason?!" Martian Manhunter discussion thread!

Man, I can't tell you how I enjoy just going into the Choose Your Hero/Villain section and see Martian Manhunter section there. Can't wait until there will be actually something to find and share!

Eyedentical

That's it? That's all you got?
I can tell you now, he definitely will not be low tier...his options in the video clearly prove that. What can't be proven is how high he will be on the list until we get to try his match-ups against other high tier characters (Superman, GL, and Aquaman...Ect.)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I hope he has high execution, and is high but not top tier. I don't want a bunch of tier whores or random scrubs making MMH look bad. I wouldn't even mind if he's low tier, the less posers using him the better!

Eyedentical

That's it? That's all you got?
I hope he has high execution, and is high but not top tier. I don't want a bunch of tier whores or random scrubs making MMH look bad. I wouldn't even mind if he's low tier, the less posers using him the better!
I know exactly what you mean lol bad Superman players I'm looking at you...he has more than just air lasers

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I wish for only one thing for MMH, as I do every new character: utter dominance. I want him to be great, oppose to trash.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
So is MMH going to included in the 2nd season pass? Or do people have to wait until he's available in the online stores?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So is MMH going to included in the 2nd season pass? Or do people have to wait until he's available in the online stores?

From what I've read/heard, MMH is a stand alone character not included with the season pass. So presumably we're getting MMH + 4 more characters!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
From what I've read/heard, MMH is a stand alone character not included with the season pass. So presumably we're getting MMH + 4 more characters!

Did you hear this from people who probably shouldn't be saying things, or from the Injustice twitter account? Because that only says he's not a part of the first season pass, and haven't mentioned a second one at all.

5 more characters would be really weird, the character select screen would be uneven and it would drive me insane.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*

Makes sense from a business standpoint considering how much demand MMH received.