What's new

Will people's grades / work perf be affected by MK11?

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I'll be writing my bachelor thesis soon after release. Knowing myself, I'll certainly spend some hours on MK that I'd better spend researching and writing :D But not to the degree that I'd fuck things up, I've always been a time wasting last-minute-person anywayss and I can deal with it.

This'll sound weird, but I guess I'm lucky cause launch week happens during my last week of work at my current job. I'll be in between jobs til mid-May, when I start my next one.

But even if this wasn't the case, I'd like to think the launch of the game wouldn't impact my performance negatively. Every time I get addicted to a fighting game, I find myself getting more motivated to crunch through work or school. So I guess in a good way, this will affect my performance in a good way.

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
I'm a retail store manager and I work ~60 hours/week. I'm also a husband and a father of two girls.

I've been playing hard for years and I've been promoted at work and spend time with my family.

There's always time.

E

Eldriken

I'm a retail store manager and I work ~60 hours/week. I'm also a husband and a father of two girls.

I've been playing hard for years and I've been promoted at work and spend time with my family.

There's always time.
Since you're from Miami...

Publix, by chance? Just a stab in the dark.

Dabluprint4

eh....
So, i took a week off. Put in my request when the game was announced. I'm also in grad school.. I am finishing up all of my papers and projects before the week of the 23rd.. I planned this out lmao