What's new

why so much fan emphasis on females?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
You kinda took the words right out of my mouth.

These females are just as intruging and poweful in their own way as their male counterparts. im all for diversity as long as it fits witihn the context of the game, and we are not putting in random characters for the sake of randomness. if they are popular/cool characters... that fit the story and gameplay well, then by all means add them in.

Out of your list above, I would agreee with ALL of them, but if If I had to cut it down....

Huntress and Black Canary defintely, and I am a ltitle biased but Circe and Zatanna as well, magic users are currently under-represented.

How the hell did I forget Zatanna? Add her to my list as well!

A fighting game with no women should be THE MOST MANLIEST MOST METAL GAME IN EXISTENCE like Weaponlord for example. It should be so tough, that even you feel like you're literally getting your ass kicked playing it and feel sore after a few hours of gameplay.
It would be the manliest to have no women. As many muscular, well-built guys in tight spandex pounding on each other as possible with no women in sight would be great. I can small the dudesweat now. Maybe we can get that for a Marvel based game and this would be the box cover:

Don't worry, Black Widow would be non-playable. She's just in a cutscene where she is called to say our car got a flat tire near a park restroom late at night and we'll be a couple of hours. Can't wait for the Declawed Hamster DLC!