What's new

Why Must We Listen To Our Opponent Over The Mic?

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I actually like hearing people over the mic gut that just might be my loneliness talking :p
The two things I have a problem with are:
Assholes calling me 'bitchn*gga
Ppl assuming I'll also talk. My headphones come with those useless mic button that doesn't work. My mic icon still shows up anyways. "I know you can hear me, why aren't you talking?"
Are you trying to get a date or something tf?

D

Deleted member 35141

Why do some of y'all have your mics on anyway? What compelled you to plug in your headset and put it on while you play some mk11? Are you trying to talk? I'm not trying to talk. I'm trying to play and move on to the next fight
Besides having a monitor that doesnt play volume like a TV how about playing at night trying to not wake up your wife and kids.
Hopefully those are good enough reasons???

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Netherrealm, please. Why is there not an option to mute our opponents? It’s bad enough idiots want to plug their mics in just to talk during the match, can there please be an option to mute them? I don’t understand why this simple function has not been added to the game.
Make a party chat, that’s what I do. Works like a charm.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I played a dude on rank who got really aggressive over the mic saying "turn your fucking headset on" and after awhile "who the f*** can't afford a headset". Its a miracle I have a PS4, I don't even have a phone. I'm getting tired of bumping into assholes online, its kind of ruining the fun. I know you're supposed to have thick skin on the internet, which I do but I can only let water slide off a ducks back for so long.

Besides having a monitor that doesnt play volume like a TV how about playing at night trying to not wake up your wife and kids.
Hopefully those are good enough reasons???
you should not be so close to your wife and kid that the sound of your game would wake them up. your volume should not be high enough to wake them up if it's night time. maybe you should take yo ass to bed

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I kinda ignore it. I get some people that have an ego. One Jax player basically telling me to block or stop “randomly teleporting” while I’m experimenting in the Jax matchup I’d run for the first time. Another dude in the same scenario with sub zero but the score was 1-1 before he “took his win and ran”
A frost player I beat 3 times before he squeezed out a win and cut the mic on to trash talk and leave even though it was 3-1 essentially, and lastly a jade player who got mad at my main before we even started saying my record is good because of him being cheap.

Basically I just learned years ago to ignore it. Generally like in this case the people mouthing off are bad anyway.

If the outright noise is bugging you then you can usually make a private party and stay in it solo. That way you can still hear the game but nobody can talk to you

D

Deleted member 35141

you should not be so close to your wife and kid that the sound of your game would wake them up. your volume should not be high enough to wake them up if it's night time. maybe you should take yo ass to bed
See there you go making ASSumptions, everyone has the same life schedule as you damn your right.

Psst.... Hey.... Stop assuming shit you don't know about, but thank you for those useful tips maybe someone else needed those.

If I go into a match and hear the other person, I immediately start a private party in the XBox settings. 90% of the time you don't hear anything, but there are always a few weirdos in anything involving the internet.

Lun

proud TERF!
I hate that I have to remember to create a private party EVERY TIME I launch this game.

See there you go making ASSumptions, everyone has the same life schedule as you damn your right.

Psst.... Hey.... Stop assuming shit you don't know about, but thank you for those useful tips maybe someone else needed those.
Well i hope someone takes my advice. I also don't listen to people that....do.....this.....