What's new

Why is Zod top 5 ?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I used to think Zod was a good character but he wasn't that good. Until i fought AK Pig Of The Hut & other very good Zod Player. I mean... If all of you haven't played vs a character at the highest level how can you give your opinion? Pig made me change my mind. So much

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Top 5 damage
Top 2-3 mix ups
Top 2-3 trait
2 bad MUs IMO so far ......and they might not be bad
Zoning
Rush down
Set ups
Top 8 mobility
Top 5 air control
Top 5 AA damage
48% full screen 1 MB combo
55% 1 MB close screen combo
7-8 sec trait regeneration
W trait owns your face for free w interactables and there isn't a f ing thing u can do
3 frame parry stops most FTs
D3 goes under black Adam d1 lightning and superman f23 and pig on pig stage , etc
Trait grab is a 10 frame 44%-53% on block punisher from anywhere on screen
15% guaranteed chip w trait
Fast meter builder
Traps out the ass
Most people who try to use him will go donkey raped cause he takes a lot of time effort and skill unlike some characters in this game, he's top 3 hardest to play IMO at max capacity and skill level in all MUs and most will never understand why he's great cause they constantly get blown up
And because I f ing said so ....

SaJa
But why?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
True, but MUs are usually the best representation of a characters placement on a tier list.
He doesn't beat them either. Zod is great and his tools are very effective, but since tier lists are as you said about tools and MU's, I don't see him making the list because as I've said, they just have more dirt than he does.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He doesn't beat them either. Zod is great and his tools are very effective, but since tier lists are as you said about tools and MU's, I don't see him making the list because as I've said, they just have more dirt than he does.
What MUs do u feel he loses

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I feel Raven Grundy and Adam are his toughest ones.
Raven in no way is bad at all

Grundy is 5-5

Black Adam:
ZOD is one of few who can punish lightning w 44% combo on block
D3 blows up d1 FTs
Parry helps negate a lot of FTs
ZC priority over all Dks and ji1 beats it as well
D2 beats ba ji2 surprisingly
iAzb work well in MU and slow ba down

F it lets just play it

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM

Grundy is 5-5

Black Adam:
D3 blows up d1 FTs

F it lets just play it

Also IAZB will also go over non MB lightning AI believe.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Grundy is 5-5

Black Adam:
D3 blows up d1 FTs

F it lets just play it
I could see a 5-5 for Grundy, and even Adam honestly. Idk about Raven as I have zero experience in that MU.

Grundy is 5-5

Black Adam:
D3 blows up d1 FTs

F it lets just play it

wtf is a FT?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I can't wait til Pig starts wrecking fools with Zod once he's fully prepared. Hopefully he pops off on everyone.

Just watch out for those hidden Zatanna players. One might come out of the bushes and surprise everybody.

Lol Adam definitely loses to zod. Adam comes from the front, iazb comes from the front. You're fucked bro

This character has the retarded controllish aspects of sinestro with a very watered down (still good) version of cyborg zoning. He has the single best reaction punish move in the game from midscreen distance (iazc/jump back zod charge) he has a very good high low game in the corner off of mixups involving the threat of b12, ps mb and f3. His dash is almost as good as black Adams. He has a parry. he has an extreemely good jump 1. He has fullscreen 5050 that is as unreactable as killer frost off the lazer cancel. His trait gives you inescapable unblockable interacyables. He has at most 3 bad matchups at 6-4. He's going to get buffed. He's potentially top 3