What's new

Question - Goro Why does Goro need buffs?

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
He's meter reliant but has no reason to spend meter unless it's for punchwalk or in Tigrar fury he gets a low launcher. Btw you said his low (which is a just a normal) is negative? Why would I just use the low normal lmao. Obviously it's always gonna be canceled into punchwalk. He gets s3d3 (not exactly sure if that's the command) which gives him armor breaking ability without spending meter and mixup potential (more Meterless damage if you hit the overhead btw) also yes there's a gap between dragon breath but it's +12 so it damn well better have a gap. Also f3 after the flame catches backdashes I believe (friend tested it yesterday, blow me up for his mistake if he's wrong lol). Btw I'm not sure how familiar you are with other characters command grabs but they're all negative except Jason's (that needs to be fixed honestly) and the big leg is overhead. Not high. Also u1/u2 I can see the stomp coming out being a problem but if you anti air with it you can get a good chunk of damage off the b1 string into a full combo. Stomp is just a mu problem with the slides. Finally you said most of his + stuff is barely useable? Everything he has is safe or plus and I noticed the stuff I saw that was negative I've NEVER seen anyone use because they're useless
  1. He can spend his meter on Shokan Grab to create better tick throw opportunities and Ex Crush is also a viable use of meter.
  2. If B3 was -5 on block he would have the opportunity to create stagger pressure and armour traps instead of always cancelling into PW. So it being so negative makes it a less effective move than it could be.
  3. 3d3. the first hit is high so it will not break low-profile armored attacks and is also punishable by any uppercut or mid-screen back-dash. It's meterless damage is only decent in the corner, pitiful midscreen.
  4. After a blocked Dragon Breath, Goro's F3 whiffs after a properly timed backdash because it's a single hit. Goro must run/dash before using F3 which is a read that'll get beaten by armored attacks or pokes.
  5. All Command Throws should be punishable if they whiff but getting 14% damage on hit and taking maximum combo damage on whiff is not good economics for Goro. Not to mention the meter his foe gets and the distance away from Goro that they are thrown. Commando Kano has a way better throw.
  6. I made a mistake; I meant to say his Big leg is overhead but said it was high. Will change that sorry.
  7. It's not just a match-up problem. In every match-up Stomp at best has a 1 in 3 chance to hit because everyone has a dash. Also many characters have an armored attack to absorb Stomp for a full punish. For example; Kano can use EX Kano Ball Cancel to punish and Lao can use Ex Spin to punish.
  8. Honestly barely usable was an overstatement; Goro's +4 Big Leg is viable corner game, Dragon Breath exists, and he does have a +1 here and there. But seriously; A-list Cage is at +17 after a blocked F3/Shadow Kick-Cancel, Quan Chi is at +16 after a blocked EX Skull. Relative to the rest of the cast Goro does not have great block advantage. BTW B3 and Punchwalk are both negative and Goro uses them all the time; I think you meant Goro's punishable moves never get used.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
OK, Ill go through the post piece by piece...

Good Damage? The only good damage that Goro has is his B1 meter-less combos where he deals roughly 34%, If the opponent is airborne before being launched the damage is drastically reduced. B1 and every possible attack that follows can be blocked low so it's basically relegated to a close range punish. Goro's only low combo-starter (Back+3) is unsafe on block and can only combo into Punchwalk for a grand total of less than 20% damage meter-less. If B3 hits an airborne foe they will more than likely fall out off the combo. When Goro lands an overhead it will only combo into Punchwalk for a meter-less grand total of less than 20%. Keep in mind a meter-less Punchwalk sends the opponent flying across screen to safely recover. So given this information you may say spend a bar to extend the combo and get 34%+ but do note that Goro is almost always starved for meter since he has no armor without it.

His Command Grab? If I recall correctly, it deals 14% and is full combo punishable; the risk of using it is never in his favor. Have you noticed the hard knockdown leaves his foe just outside of Goro's reach unless he is in the corner? Commando Kano gets 18% damage and the ability to immediately pressure his foe mid-screen. Also notice the amount of meter that Shokan Grab awards it's victim, It's a ridiculous amount considering it's his primary combo-ender.. This is not a good Command Grab but Goro must play the hand he was dealt and this move is a big part of his offense.

An Unblockable? Stomp Right? If it even has a chance to hit, you're talking about a move that at best has a 1 in 3 chance of hitting for a total of 10% or get full-combo punished. It is so slow that anyone can react to it and if they have the right movement such as Scorpions teleport, Sub-Zero/Reptile's Slide, etcetera, there is no possible way for Stomp to hit. Ex Crush can be used as a decent anti-air or wake-up attack but that's it. Stomp was a good combo-ender before OTGs suffered from combo-scaling.

Punchwalk? This is a good move no doubt but lets not pretend it's a holy hand grenade. I wish it would always re-stand an opponent when enhanced, in fact it is just as likely to waste the bar and drop an airborne foe on the ground like the meter-less version. Enhanced it does have 2 hits of armor which allows it to beat many things that 1 hit of armor cannot. It is good and Goro needs it. Hell, give it 2 or 3% more damage so his combo's aren't so weak.

+ or safe on most strings? Most of his +stuff is barely usable and he is almost always at minus frames. This is a game with Alien, Johnny Cage, Mileena, Sonya, and Quan-Chi levels of block advantage; Goro is relatively poor in this department.

Dragon's Breath? Always causes pushback even in the corner so Goro cannot reach his foe with anything but a big leg. Thanks to the enormous start-up of the move and push-back, there is always a gap before and after the move is used. It is only accessible to one variation and it's not overpowered if you take it to the training room.

6 frame D1 and D3? You are correct sir. They do not start combos, are negative on block, and on hit he has advantage. I think he deserves the D1.

Armor Trap? Most every character in the game has an armor trap. Goro's just happens to be rather good because of Punchwalk. Again I stress Goro is extremely meter reliant and can't always afford the meter.

U1 and U2? But what if Goro pressed down within 5 frames of using U1/U2? He uses Stomp and gets full combo punished for it because Special moves take priority over normal attacks. This is a forced input error that there is no solution for. Also we have a block button; cross-ups aren't even mix-ups in this game.

Big Leg? F4 is one high hit, is slow, and only combo's in the corner. I'm surprised you mentioned it.

Lots of info there for people to dissect, mostly about how his strengths aren't as strong as people think. Please note some of his glaring weaknesses such as having a huge hurt-box, horrible dashes, the worst projectile in the game, a useless X-Ray, and a useless variation in Kuatan Warrior.
jesus. I reckon i could make a post like this about any character in the game to explain why they are bad. You've got blinkers on for everything he doesn't have, rather than looking at the things about the character that do make him good

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
He's meter reliant but has no reason to spend meter unless it's for punchwalk or in Tigrar fury he gets a low launcher. Btw you said his low (which is a just a normal) is negative? Why would I just use the low normal lmao. Obviously it's always gonna be canceled into punchwalk. He gets s3d3 (not exactly sure if that's the command) which gives him armor breaking ability without spending meter and mixup potential (more Meterless damage if you hit the overhead btw) also yes there's a gap between dragon breath but it's +12 so it damn well better have a gap. Also f3 after the flame catches backdashes I believe (friend tested it yesterday, blow me up for his mistake if he's wrong lol). Btw I'm not sure how familiar you are with other characters command grabs but they're all negative except Jason's (that needs to be fixed honestly) and the big leg is overhead. Not high. Also u1/u2 I can see the stomp coming out being a problem but if you anti air with it you can get a good chunk of damage off the b1 string into a full combo. Stomp is just a mu problem with the slides. Finally you said most of his + stuff is barely useable? Everything he has is safe or plus and I noticed the stuff I saw that was negative I've NEVER seen anyone use because they're useless
I think he means that nothing jails after B3 on block, which is true, but B3~EX punchwalk on block will still end up winning out against most reversal attempts.
Pumped Up & Kuatan only tho probly

Tremor still fine & Hellfire still fine. Is there another one im forgetting? I feel like there might be
Pumped Up is still a useful zoning/counter zoning variation for Jax with proper use of IAGP.

Kuatan Warrior however I thought was overrated even before the OTG changes.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
jesus. I reckon i could make a post like this about any character in the game to explain why they are bad. You've got blinkers on for everything he doesn't have, rather than looking at the things about the character that do make him good
No I couldn't, only Goro and Solomon Grundy. I admit Goro has a few nice tools in his tool-box but other characters have access to a whole hardware store of power-tools.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Hes fine. He doesnt need buffs.

I could see him making good use of a buff or 2 though. But he doesnt need it.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm very curious, what do you think about Goro buffs, warranted or not? I promise not to argue. ;)
I don't really have any thoughts on straight buffs at the moment, but I'd rather U1/U2 be turned into a special like Fang's B2 was, just to negate consistency problem the move has always had and give Goro some more corner combos(not that the he needs them) with it being turned cancelable. QCF+2 doesn't take any longer than U1/U2 honestly and it comes with less problems. Even though I don't really have any ideas for it, I'd love for KW to actually not be garbage anymore, but every time I think about how to make it better I realize that it's just bad at its' core, the OTG damage was a nice gimmick but it never really made KW good, and chest lunge is just... ugh.

I might brainstorm a bit today and see if I can think of anything specific actually.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
OK, Ill go through the post piece by piece...

Good Damage? The only good damage that Goro has is his B1 meter-less combos where he deals roughly 34%, If the opponent is airborne before being launched the damage is drastically reduced. B1 and every possible attack that follows can be blocked low so it's basically relegated to a close range punish. Goro's only low combo-starter (Back+3) is unsafe on block and can only combo into Punchwalk for a grand total of less than 20% damage meter-less. If B3 hits an airborne foe they will more than likely fall out off the combo. When Goro lands an overhead it will only combo into Punchwalk for a meter-less grand total of less than 20%. Keep in mind a meter-less Punchwalk sends the opponent flying across screen to safely recover. So given this information you may say spend a bar to extend the combo and get 34%+ but do note that Goro is almost always starved for meter since he has no armor without it.

His Command Grab? If I recall correctly, it deals 14% and is full combo punishable; the risk of using it is never in his favor. Have you noticed the hard knockdown leaves his foe just outside of Goro's reach unless he is in the corner? Commando Kano gets 18% damage and the ability to immediately pressure his foe mid-screen. Also notice the amount of meter that Shokan Grab awards it's victim, It's a ridiculous amount considering it's his primary combo-ender.. This is not a good Command Grab but Goro must play the hand he was dealt and this move is a big part of his offense.

An Unblockable? Stomp Right? If it even has a chance to hit, you're talking about a move that at best has a 1 in 3 chance of hitting for a total of 10% or get full-combo punished. It is so slow that anyone can react to it and if they have the right movement such as Scorpions teleport, Sub-Zero/Reptile's Slide, etcetera, there is no possible way for Stomp to hit. Ex Crush can be used as a decent anti-air or wake-up attack but that's it. Stomp was a good combo-ender before OTGs suffered from combo-scaling.

Punchwalk? This is a good move no doubt but lets not pretend it's a holy hand grenade. I wish it would always re-stand an opponent when enhanced, in fact it is just as likely to waste the bar and drop an airborne foe on the ground like the meter-less version. Enhanced it does have 2 hits of armor which allows it to beat many things that 1 hit of armor cannot. It is good and Goro needs it. Hell, give it 2 or 3% more damage so his combo's aren't so weak.

+ or safe on most strings? Most of his +stuff is barely usable and he is almost always at minus frames. This is a game with Alien, Johnny Cage, Mileena, Sonya, and Quan-Chi levels of block advantage; Goro is relatively poor in this department.

Dragon's Breath? Always causes pushback even in the corner so Goro cannot reach his foe with anything but a big leg. Thanks to the enormous start-up of the move and push-back, there is always a gap before and after the move is used. It is only accessible to one variation and it's not overpowered if you take it to the training room.

6 frame D1 and D3? You are correct sir. They do not start combos, are negative on block, and on hit he has advantage. I think he deserves the D1.

Armor Trap? Most every character in the game has an armor trap. Goro's just happens to be rather good because of Punchwalk. Again I stress Goro is extremely meter reliant and can't always afford the meter.

U1 and U2? But what if Goro pressed down within 5 frames of using U1/U2? He uses Stomp and gets full combo punished for it because Special moves take priority over normal attacks. This is a forced input error that there is no solution for. Also we have a block button; cross-ups aren't even mix-ups in this game.

Big Leg? F4 is one ovehead hit, is slow, and only combo's in the corner. I'm surprised you mentioned it.

Lots of info there for people to dissect, mostly about how his strengths aren't as strong as people think. Please note some of his glaring weaknesses such as having a huge hurt-box, horrible dashes, the worst projectile in the game, a useless X-Ray, and a useless variation in Kuatan Warrior.
Thank You Sir

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
It is very easy to say a character is dumb when you do not play them and do not know the ins and outs of a character.

I have been play Goro since day 1, as long as many other people on this thread. When you play a character that long you seem to notice things about your character when you decide to venture off and learn another character. Whenever I play a set vs someone I usually start with Goro, then I go to Reptile and I have SO much more fun with Reptile because he has more tools IMO. Having a good stagger (even though its -5) F41 is a way better stagger than Goros 11 or 12 ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Now, people seem to misunderstand me a lot when it comes to Goro, yes I have said this character is ass. But you have to look at what Goro has compared to the REAL rushdown characters. We all can agree that Goro is a rushdown character, that seems to be common sense. So let me break it down for you and show you what Goro does NOT have compared to the rest of the rushdown cast.

1. Projectile worth using. (Johnny, Jax, Liu, Even Kotal have a better projectile)
  2. Meter-less Jailing Pressure. (Johnny, D'Vorah, Liu, Jax, Jacqui etc)
  3. Anti Air (Most of these characters listed all have a more reliable AA) Not just for cross-ups.
  4. Oki after a combo ender (Goro has 0 OKI after a CG ender. Please lab and you will understand)
just a few things I could think of real quick, now by no means am I saying that Goro needs all of this to compete at a high level. At my current tier list I have Goro in the 15-20 range.

If there was 1 thing Goro needed the most is a faster mid, to actually punish whiffed moves. 16 frame F3 or a 22 frame F2 isn't cutting it, or that 9 frame B1 that has the worst range / hitbox.

This is my wishlist for Goro, I honestly believe this will make Goro a great character, but not broken. As listed about Goro is SUPER minus on whiff on his best moves, so YOU have to make the read and if you make the read you get the reward.

Universal
  • F3 or F2 sped up to 13 frames
  • F4 to crush lows
  • B1 to be a true mid
  • Decide which side to get off on EX Telestomp (Luxury buff)
  • Damage on OTG Set up involving Telestomp lowered if the set up is escape-able
  • Make the projectile usable in 2 of 3 variations (Faster start up, or a mid)
  • DBF+3 has more hit advantage or opponent doesn't get thrown as far. (Or make it a hard knockdown)
The OTG Set-Ups I am talking about with Telestomp to make it clearer for the non-Goro players.
https://testyourmight.com/threads/g...set-up-sweet-succulent-fresh-goro-tech.56395/

Dragon Fangs

• Fix bug where hitbox on B1 is not consistent in the corner as the other variations
Tigrar Fury
  • Faster start up on EX Close Low Fireball (Making F3, 21, B12 true blocking strings involving EX CLFB)
  • If Universal buffs happen with F3 or F2 (read above) make BF2 +8 on block to prevent any infinites
  • Give Goro DBF+4 (new command for Full screen low fireball)
Kuatan Warrior
  • EX Ground Pound come out on whiff (Just like Tremors)
  • EX Ground Pound have less damage scaling on OTG setups. (Up to 6-8% from current 3%)
Goro no doubt has good things about it, but people are seriously overthinking Goro. Goro is a very simple character in this game. If you are having a hard time beating Goro, pick up Kano.

@Solomon Gorondy
@Pterodactyl
@TheGangstaFace
@Tweedy you hurt my feelings btw.

Last edited:

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I think he means that nothing jails after B3 on block, which is true, but B3~EX punchwalk on block will still end up winning out against most reversal attempts.

Pumped Up is still a useful zoning/counter zoning variation for Jax with proper use of IAGP.

Kuatan Warrior however I thought was overrated even before the OTG changes.
As a Jax secondary I honestly hate pumped up lol. Any reasons you have for using pumped up is also a con in its own way

TheGangstaFace

It is very easy to say a character is dumb when you do not play them and do not know the ins and outs of a character.

I have been play Goro since day 1, as long as many other people on this thread. When you play a character that long you seem to notice things about your character when you decide to venture off and learn another character. Whenever I play a set vs someone I usually start with Goro, then I go to Reptile and I have SO much more fun with Reptile because he has more tools IMO. Having a good stagger (even though its -5) F41 is a way better stagger than Goros 11 or 12 ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Now, people seem to misunderstand me a lot when it comes to Goro, yes I have said this character is ass. But you have to look at what Goro has compared to the REAL rushdown characters. We all can agree that Goro is a rushdown character, that seems to be common sense. So let me break it down for you and show you what Goro does NOT have compared to the rest of the rushdown cast.

1. Projectile worth using. (Johnny, Jax, Liu, Even Kotal have a better projectile)
  2. Meter-less Jailing Pressure. (Johnny, D'Vorah, Liu, Jax, Jacqui etc)
  3. Anti Air (Most of these characters listed all have a more reliable AA) Not just for cross-ups.
  4. Oki after a combo ender (Goro has 0 OKI after a CG ender. Please lab and you will understand)
just a few things I could think of real quick, now by no means am I saying that Goro needs all of this to compete at a high level. At my current tier list I have Goro in the 15-20 range.

If there was 1 thing Goro needed the most is a faster mid, to actually punish whiffed moves. 16 frame F3 or a 22 frame F2 isn't cutting it, or that 9 frame B1 that has the worst range / hitbox.

This is my wishlist for Goro, I honestly believe this will make Goro a great character, but not broken. As listed about Goro is SUPER minus on whiff on his best moves, so YOU have to make the read and if you make the read you get the reward.

Universal
  • F3 or F2 sped up to 13 frames
  • F4 to crush lows
  • B1 to be a true mid
  • Decide which side to get off on EX Telestomp (Luxury buff)
  • Damage on OTG Set up involving Telestomp lowered if the set up is escape-able
  • Make the projectile usable in 2 of 3 variations (Faster start up, or a mid)
  • DBF+3 has more hit advantage or opponent doesn't get thrown as far. (Or make it a hard knockdown)
The OTG Set-Ups I am talking about with Telestomp to make it clearer for the non-Goro players.
https://testyourmight.com/threads/g...set-up-sweet-succulent-fresh-goro-tech.56395/

Dragon Fangs

• Fix bug where hitbox on B1 is not consistent in the corner as the other variations
Tigrar Fury
  • Faster start up on EX Close Low Fireball (Making F3, 21, B12 true blocking strings involving EX CLFB)
  • If Universal buffs happen with F3 or F2 (read above) make BF2 +8 on block to prevent any infinites
  • Give Goro DBF+4 (new command for Full screen low fireball)
Kuatan Warrior
  • EX Ground Pound come out on whiff (Just like Tremors)
  • EX Ground Pound have less damage scaling on OTG setups. (Up to 6-8% from current 3%)
Goro no doubt has good things about it, but people are seriously overthinking Goro. Goro is a very simple character in this game. If you are having a hard time beating Goro, pick up Kano.

@Solomon Gorondy
@Pterodactyl
@TheGangstaFace
@Tweedy you hurt my feelings btw.
Blow me up if im wrong but I don't recall saying the character is dumb lol and I don't wanna scroll through all the posts and read all my essays lol. It's not like I consider Goro top 5 or even top 10. I just think he's good. I asked for the community to explain the downplay because I don't play the character nor do I play against any Goros. Also like I said I don't know enough about the character so I'm not really gonna comment on your wish list but I will say one thing about his projectiles. In Tigrar fury his projectiles are better than the other 2 aren't they? Low launcher and + on block projectiles?

Also anther question. Do you mean Dragon Fangs is top 15-20 in your opinion or Goro as a character?

omooba

fear the moobs
why do you need a fast mid to punish people whiffing moves wouldn't a fast high with decent range do the same amount.
other than fixes the only buff i think he needs is increased range and start up on 2,1 which should come with a nerf to dragon breath. and if they left him the way he is i think he's around A tier. assuming they nerf the top tiers if goro gets these buffs he'll probably be top 10.

TheGangstaFace

1. He can spend his meter on Shokan Grab to create better tick throw opportunities and Ex Crush is also a viable use of meter.
  2. If B3 was -5 on block he would have the opportunity to create stagger pressure and armour traps instead of always cancelling into PW. So it being so negative makes it a less effective move than it could be.
  3. 3d3. the first hit is high so it will not break low-profile armored attacks and is also punishable by any uppercut or mid-screen back-dash. It's meterless damage is only decent in the corner, pitiful midscreen.
  4. After a blocked Dragon Breath, Goro's F3 whiffs after a properly timed backdash because it's a single hit. Goro must run/dash before using F3 which is a read that'll get beaten by armored attacks or pokes.
  5. All Command Throws should be punishable if they whiff but getting 14% damage on hit and taking maximum combo damage on whiff is not good economics for Goro. Not to mention the meter his foe gets and the distance away from Goro that they are thrown. Commando Kano has a way better throw.
  6. I made a mistake; I meant to say his Big leg is overhead but said it was high. Will change that sorry.
  7. It's not just a match-up problem. In every match-up Stomp at best has a 1 in 3 chance to hit because everyone has a dash. Also many characters have an armored attack to absorb Stomp for a full punish. For example; Kano can use EX Kano Ball Cancel to punish and Lao can use Ex Spin to punish.
  8. Honestly barely usable was an overstatement; Goro's +4 Big Leg is viable corner game, Dragon Breath exists, and he does have a +1 here and there. But seriously; A-list Cage is at +17 after a blocked F3/Shadow Kick-Cancel, Quan Chi is at +16 after a blocked EX Skull. Relative to the rest of the cast Goro does not have great block advantage. BTW B3 and Punchwalk are both negative and Goro uses them all the time; I think you meant Goro's punishable moves never get used.
1. I suppose you're right.
2. Canceling into punchwalk isn't bad at all though. People are always scared of another punchwalk afterwards and it's no risk at all.
3. Again these are matchup problems. Youre basically saying "wow my character doesn't break EVERYONES armor." Also I said it was only useful in the corner lol and I said it was good for mixup potential and armor breaking. Again this is another example of you saying "this move doesn't do everything." It can't break armor, launch in the corner, give mixup opportunity AND be safe.
4. Also if you're worried about a read then couldn't you just punchwalk? No risk.
5. I don't understand this argument about the command grab being whiff punishable. Any command grab risk and being full combo punished isn't good. But you are probably right about the distance being thrown.
6. It's all good fam
7. It has good whiff recovery that they buffed a while ago it's not always easy to punish especially depending on the character. Also I'm not 100% sure but characters with slow or shitty backdashes (BRC) does stomp still catch him anyways? Also stomp is good for getting through projectiles. There's no trading. Also the thing you mentioned at the end with the armor. Again. Matchup problems. This isn't the case for the whole cast.
8. Just because other characters have STUPID pressure doesn't mean "buff Goro so he gets it, every character needs to have broken aspects to them" these characters possibly (hopefully) will get their insane pressure nerfed

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Goro is low tier, easily bottom 3 in the whole. He NEEDS buffs to be on the same playing fields as the rest of the cast, the way it is now he loses to more than half the variations in the game. What top 8's do you see Goro in, ever? Scratch that, what top 16 or even top 32 do you see Goro in, ever? The answer is 0, because he's been in none of them.

He's obviously not on par with the other characters, tournament results show that and just looking at his tools show that. His midscreen damage off of his overhead/low mixups is under 20%..... No good range at all outside of F3. If you don't think Goro is low tier than you don't know MKX. Please don't make threads that could potentially make a low tier miss out on buffs in the next patch, NRS checks TYM and actually gets ideas from it

TheGangstaFace

Goro is low tier, easily bottom 3 in the whole. He NEEDS buffs to be on the same playing fields as the rest of the cast, the way it is now he loses to more than half the variations in the game. What top 8's do you see Goro in, ever? Scratch that, what top 16 or even top 32 do you see Goro in, ever? The answer is 0, because he's been in none of them.

He's obviously not on par with the other characters, tournament results show that and just looking at his tools show that. His midscreen damage off of his overhead/low mixups is under 20%..... No good range at all outside of F3. If you don't think Goro is low tier than you don't know MKX. Please don't make threads that could potentially make a low tier miss out on buffs in the next patch, NRS checks TYM and actually gets ideas from it
Like I've stated previously I ASKED the Goro community to explain the downplay because I don't know enough about the character. Nowhere did I state he's top 5 or dumb or op or has everything in the world or hardly has losing mu's. Make a case and state it and give your opinion. Perhaps Goro is bottom 1 idk but I will say that I'm not one of the people that looks for tournament results to dictate whether a character is good. That's just my opinion and thought process. Me making this thread asking people what's wrong with him is not gonna stop him from getting buffs. As you see if you've looked through the thread we've had back and forth's and good points were made about Goros downfalls