What's new

Why do YOU quit battles?

Bo_DK

Noob
Why do you quit when u quit a game?

Naturaly after 50 - 100 games you would have gotten enough but do you have any personal issues that piss you of and make you quit?

Spill it here, we all know that you have done it:)

I´ll start.

I will quit when:

1. Some guy keeps going to the corner, waits there for me to come over or keep shooting. (I´ll give him 3 battles with this tactic, then im out)

2. 4 times throw with jax, im out.

3. If sweepin´ is all u know, i´ll give u 3 battles, then im out.

4. Lagin´ (If animation is 2 slow already on the selection screen, no point in going further, im out.

5. If opponent is letting the timer go down on the selection screen to choose fighter, 3 battles then im out.

These are just things that really inoys me so call me wussi, im stille gonna on those rules...

Lee-K

Noob
When you say 3 times and you're out, do you keep track on a piece of paper? What is your technique?

I'd definitly say most of those are big reasons to be annoyed. I think the only reason I'd quit though is lag, they keep picking the same char (usually give them 5 before I leave) and if all they do are babalities and friendships. people play obnoxiously cheap when theyre just trying to do bab/fri's

Tim Static

Adminerator
I will quit when:

1. Some guy keeps going to the corner, waits there for me to come over or keep shooting. (I´ll give him 3 battles with this tactic, then im out)

2. 4 times throw with jax, im out.

3. If sweepin´ is all u know, i´ll give u 3 battles, then im out.

4. Lagin´ (If animation is 2 slow already on the selection screen, no point in going further, im out.

5. If opponent is letting the timer go down on the selection screen to choose fighter, 3 battles then im out.

These are just things that really inoys me so call me wussi, im stille gonna on those rules...
Wow, lame. Thats not being a wussi, thats being a pussi.

If I beat you by just sweeping you, then your not worth my time.

But this thread is dripping of fail juice...

Bo_DK

Noob
Wont do you just answer the question insted of pointing out my lameness for my reasons?

I didnt ask "what do u guys think of my wussi ways?"...

Bo_DK

Noob
Uh i forgot one.

6: Constantly making the zub zero freese finish without the uppercut. You better bealive thats a quitter...

wazz

Noob
C this what happens if u play mk2 on ps3 all day. play som other games man. i used 2 play mk2 all day but now i cooled down on it. the other day i played u BO_DK 50 GAMES. when the 50 game came up i sent quick msg sayin. LAST GAME. thats what i do 2 all gd mk2 players. and that reason u said jax 4 times throw. thats a legit move. tough luck if u get caught in it :D

shut up bo dk last week u quit on me only for losing and i dont counterpick, turtle or shoot al the time.... today i come to your room then just after starting u leave ???!!!???? u a quitter if somebody is better only realy good players like wazz u say nothing.....

i quit when:

1. lui kang only's
2. not a challenge
3. clownery (hatemail, quit then send invite...and anyone else who acts like a clown)

Bo_DK

Noob
shut up bo dk last week u quit on me only for losing and i dont counterpick, turtle or shoot al the time.... today i come to your room then just after starting u leave ???!!!???? u a quitter if somebody is better only realy good players like wazz u say nothing.....
I Cant remember why i quited on you but i CAN remember the hate mail YOU sent me after the game. So keep ur mouth shut when ur are a no fair player.

Bo_DK you did the same to me as well so there is no use denying it. You couldnt hack it when i did the same back to you and guess what "A Player Has Left The Room"

Game Over

Here, I got one:

I quit when my girlfriend tells me I gotta go, and I start another match and she throws a bitch fit.

I always quit then.

I'm not a bitch man, I don't drop on anybody

and btw
innoys?? seriously?

and a jax multi throw? uhh that's part of the game bro. get used to it.

sorry i'm late I really had to do that though.

matrix type LAG,

when it seems the person drops their controller and doesnt fight me...

I personally cannot stand liu kang especially when its nothing more than an obstacle course of fireballs flying kicks and running for 99 secs but ill stick with em anyway simply bcuz i hate giving a [ban incoming] the satisfaction of thinking theyre "good" or better.
but a full round of "killer toe"?? byeee lol

and anyone who has girlfriend understands dropping a game when its time to lol

Bo_DK

Noob
Bo_DK you did the same to me as well so there is no use denying it. You couldnt hack it when i did the same back to you and guess what "A Player Has Left The Room"

Game Over
You started out pretty desent and played really good, but after 6-7 games you started pickin´ jax and played like a chicken so thats why i quited on you, it was simply no fun playing you.

Excuse me I picked Jax and played chicken. That had got to be the wierdest thing you have said in this thread, everyone that has played me knows that I random all the time (NOTE: RANDOM ALL THE TIME) That goes the same for "Playing Chicken" as you like to call it players that has played me know I dont chicken, even when I am on danger. So the first match went well for you didnt it? was that because as you were running away, I rushed you down and beat you or was it because after I found out your "playing style" I played you at your own game and still battered you. If you lose while someone rushes you down, thats your fault But if you get destroyed by someone who plays you at your own game and you even counterpick them, what does that say about you.

Excuse me I picked Jax and played chicken. That had got to be the wierdest thing you have said in this thread, everyone that has played me knows that I random all the time (NOTE: RANDOM ALL THE TIME) That goes the same for "Playing Chicken" as you like to call it players that has played me know I dont chicken, even when I am on danger. So the first match went well for you didnt it? was that because as you were running away, I rushed you down and beat you or was it because after I found out your "playing style" I played you at your own game and still battered you. If you lose while someone rushes you down, thats your fault But if you get destroyed by someone who plays you at your own game and you even counterpick them, what does that say about you.
mk2. serious business.

mk2. serious business.

its such serious business that i might even make mk2 business cards for myself, ill even leave them on the bulletin boards at, library's, supermarkets, shopping plaza's, shit....... i might even leave a few under car winsheild wipers after i leave the bar,hahahaha

It is serious for me when some chump tries to make up rubbish about me when he and load of others know it is not true.
Plus I got really angry when I was writing this and the last post. no offence intended to insert_coin

its such serious business that i might even make mk2 business cards for myself, ill even leave them on the bulletin boards at, library's, supermarkets, shopping plaza's, shit....... i might even leave a few under car winsheild wipers after i leave the bar,hahahaha
now that's a good idea! I'd do a back flip if I left a bar and found an MK2 business card on my car with an invite!

now that's a good idea! I'd do a back flip if I left a bar and found an MK2 business card on my car with an invite!
hahaha, thats it im doing it,lol. hahahaha. if i came out to my car after a bar or club and saw that on my car, i would just die,lol. a mk2 business card with an invite,lol.

i would actually be a little stunned, i would think "ok.....this dude must be good if he is leaving this on my car".

i would very much like to be the first person who puts a mk2 business card on a super market bulletin board,hahaha.

"dookiebrain"
proffessional MK2 services.

serving all your MK2 needs:
1. jabbing
2. combos.
3. tips,tricks
4. high level play
5. MK2 match video producer (dookie-town prod.)

Bo_DK

Noob
I cant prove anything but im really sure u didnt select random. And if you used the same fighting style as me then i wouldnt have quit on you now would i.
But only one thing to do, lets fight and get this settled, what else can be done..

X820

Noob
Haha, use the force wisely paddawan :p