What's new

Why ain't we had a female Guest?

molambo

(X ౪ X )
Xena and The Bride from Kill Bill still seem like they'd be the most plausible. Ellen Ripley could work, although I typically think of her more as a survivor/tough person than a warrior/fighter.
ellen ripley with a flamethrower and guns in combination with the alien queen as a kameo :3

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Leave all the comic book stuff in injustice...
No. There's so many great comic book characters from DC or indie publishers that just fit perfectly like for example, my last suggestion Punchline. Punchline wouldn't be as fun or fit as well in Injustice (I did suggest her in the Injustice 3 thread awhile ago though) unless they changed the ESRB rating as she's far too dark & violent in comparison to Harley Quinn. Also there aren't many great female characters anywhere else that would actually fit, stand a chance or actually plausible to be acquired (unless you count 80s action movies or 70s horror movies). I would love anime, certain movie characters, gaming characters or TV characters that aren't the usual choices (Ex: Buffy) but I want to add some realistic choices that are actually plausible can't get better than DC or indie comic book publishers as Joker & Spawn have made it & if the leaks are true then so would Peacemaker (DC), Omni-Man (Image Comics) & Homelander (Dynamite Entertainment).

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
They could have Pamela Anderson playing her 90s Barb Wire movie. From what I recall of that movie which I believe is based on a comic she interacts with crime gangs like Black Dragon etc. And if we get turbo busty women then I want all the men having a shirtless costume. I mean...fair is fair. I'm sure Pamela would do it too. I think Red Sonja from Conan would work great in this game. Since the revenant stuff is over I can't see Buffy being in game. But who knows.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
No. There's so many great comic book characters from DC or indie publishers that just fit perfectly like for example, my last suggestion Punchline. Punchline wouldn't be as fun or fit as well in Injustice (I did suggest her in the Injustice 3 thread awhile ago though) unless they changed the ESRB rating as she's far too dark & violent in comparison to Harley Quinn. Also there aren't many great female characters anywhere else that would actually fit, stand a chance or actually plausible to be acquired (unless you count 80s action movies or 70s horror movies). I would love anime, certain movie characters, gaming characters or TV characters that aren't the usual choices (Ex: Buffy) but I want to add some realistic choices that are actually plausible can't get better than DC or indie comic book publishers as Joker & Spawn have made it & if the leaks are true then so would Peacemaker (DC), Omni-Man (Image Comics) & Homelander (Dynamite Entertainment).
gross.... You know where punchline would fit? In Injustice.... with all the other comic characters. NRS have an entire game devoted to comics... just let all that stuff go there and keep MK as MK stuff and action horror icons.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
gross.... You know where punchline would fit? In Injustice.... with all the other comic characters. NRS have an entire game devoted to comics... just let all that stuff go there and keep MK as MK stuff and action horror icons.
Too late for that now after adding Spawn & Joker along with leaks looking to be true.

Last edited:

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
They could have Pamela Anderson playing her 90s Barb Wire movie. From what I recall of that movie which I believe is based on a comic she interacts with crime gangs like Black Dragon etc. And if we get turbo busty women then I want all the men having a shirtless costume. I mean...fair is fair. I'm sure Pamela would do it too. I think Red Sonja from Conan would work great in this game. Since the revenant stuff is over I can't see Buffy being in game. But who knows.
Barb Wire is a decent comic series but she was never "turbo busty" & Pamela Anderson was still within the comic norm even in mainstream publishers (Example: Jim Balent's iconic Catwoman run from 1993-1999) or outside the norm in most fighting games outside of NRS like Chun-Li or even Ibuki. If you want to talk "turbo busty" look at Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose & some of the characters like Raven Hex or The Fabulous Latex Red (her boobs have nuclear bombs inside) still extremely beautiful artwork (again Jim Balent) with a good fantasy story about witchcraft, Wicca, dragon witches & such.

Last edited:

Shania Twain

Barb Wire is a decent comic series but she was never "turbo busty" & Pamela Anderson was still within the comic norm even in mainstream publishers (Example: Jim Balent's iconic Catwoman run from 1993-1999) or outside the norm in most fighting games outside of NRS like Chun-Li or even Ibuki. If you want to talk "turbo busty" look at Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose & some of the characters like Raven Hex or The Fabulous Latex Red (her boobs have nuclear bombs inside) still extremely beautiful artwork (again Jim Balent) with a good fantasy story about witchcraft, Wicca, dragon witches & such.
I LOVED the Jim Balent Catwoman comics! I never read Barb Wire. Forgive me for saying "turbo busty" lol. Regardless...Pamela Anderson looked AMAZING in that! I have never heard of this Tarot: witch of the black rose. I don't swim in the lady pond so I have no idea what men what/like. You saw my AI in that thread I think. But as you say...beauty comes in all forms! But ... I do recall all the 90s had crazy cheesecake/beefcake. I will have to look into these others you speak of when I have time!

PS: Did you read the Catwoman: Guardians of Gotham? The elseworlds Jim Balent did during that time/run. It was amazing/silly/good/cheesecake galore.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I LOVED the Jim Balent Catwoman comics! I never read Barb Wire. Forgive me for saying "turbo busty" lol. Regardless...Pamela Anderson looked AMAZING in that! I have never heard of this Tarot: witch of the black rose. I don't swim in the lady pond so I have no idea what men what/like. You saw my AI in that thread I think. But as you say...beauty comes in all forms! But ... I do recall all the 90s had crazy cheesecake/beefcake. I will have to look into these others you speak of when I have time!

PS: Did you read the Catwoman: Guardians of Gotham? The elseworlds Jim Balent did during that time/run. It was amazing/silly/good/cheesecake galore.
Oh my god yes. When Catwoman was pretty much Batman & Batman was a villain? I don't think Catwoman has looked better since (Ref for folks reading). I think I might have it on a hard drive somewhere, as I use a tablet to read comics. I'm a big Jim Balent fan because I love his art style when it comes to female characters - some say it's super objectifying but they're still strong, beautiful & empowering women especially if they're well written like Catwoman was during his run. The Barb Wire movie with Pamela Anderson is definitely better than the Red Sonja movie with Brigitte Nielsen from the 80s, it's so bad.

Shania Twain

Oh my god yes. When Catwoman was pretty much Batman & Batman was a villain? I don't think Catwoman has looked better since (Ref for folks reading). I think I might have it on a hard drive somewhere, as I use a tablet to read comics. I'm a big Jim Balent fan because I love his art style when it comes to female characters - some say it's super objectifying but they're still strong, beautiful & empowering women especially if they're well written like Catwoman was during his run. The Barb Wire movie with Pamela Anderson is definitely better than the Red Sonja movie with Brigitte Nielsen from the 80s, it's so bad.
Yes yes! I have the Guardians of Gotham somewhere too. There is a youtube video where it is broken down for those that don't want to check it out.

Anyhow, I have not seen the Red Sonja 80s movie, however Red Sonja was in a couple episodes of the Conan mid-late 90s series. I also really liked the Conan 2011 movie that had Jason Momoa, Rachel Nichols (She is a great actress IMO and needs to be in more movies), and Rose McGowan. It had bad reviews and was a box office bomb I think. It was an awesome watch though and all those actors looked great.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
The one who could fit really well in MK would be Xena, for me.

Amazon warrior, with some mythologic vibes, fighting with a sword, ... Could be great.

I mean...NRS already has some Wonder Woman assets they could use for Xena :cool:

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Too late for that now after adding Spawn & Joker along with leaks looking to be true.
So look at the three comic book characters in the first Kombat Pass & the leaks being true, I guess comic book characters DO fit in Mortal Kombat as that makes it a total of 5 comic book characters (not including adaptations like Predator, Alien, Jason & et cetera) to be in Mortal Kombat.

So look at the three comic book characters in the first Kombat Pass & the leaks being true, I guess comic book characters DO fit in Mortal Kombat as that makes it a total of 5 comic book characters (not including adaptations like Predator, Alien, Jason & et cetera) to be in Mortal Kombat.
They don't fit. These characters are only included for cross promotion purposes (and maybe a bit of fanservice), especially when you remember The Boys and Invincible are both getting new seasons in the near future

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
So look at the three comic book characters in the first Kombat Pass & the leaks being true, I guess comic book characters DO fit in Mortal Kombat
No.. It just means, imo, that those includes fucking suck and should never have been included. Fucking omni man and peacemaker and homeland. That is some stupid shit, imo.

Last edited: