What's new

Why ain't we had a female Guest?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Laura Croft?

The Bride from Kill Bill. Furiosa maybe. Red lantern Supergirl.
The Bride?.... I guess, defiantly wouldn't be someone I would consider personally.
Furiosa... sure
Supergirl... personally I hate comic characters in MK... put them in Injustice where they belong. I mean there are a metric ton of cool female comic characters... where do you draw the line? Spawn for example and Joker, imo, should never have been in MK.

Sylvanas from WoW should be a guest (if there has to be some)
yeah.. lets put in the single most hated wow character of all time... lol. One where there was an online wow protest of nearly 70% of users across all realms to remove her from the shadowland expansion (before it launched) and her "redemption" arc is probably the most reviled story line in all of wow.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
yeah.. lets put in the single most hated wow character of all time... lol. One where there was an online wow protest of nearly 70% of users across all realms to remove her from the shadowland expansion (before it launched) and her "redemption" arc is probably the most reviled story line in all of wow.
Most hated... lol! She is up there with the most popular characters in WoW – top 5 every time. Sure, she is polarising, but a very loud minority of nerdburgers getting butthurt because she was an evil character doing evil things is not really relevant to her popularity - your 70% across realms stat is ludicrous, untrue and a made up. It is laughable.

The fact is, she fits in with MK more than characters like Rambo and would be a decent addition to the cast. At least she would not stick out like dogs balls.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I honestly don't see any female guest that's the same caliber as the male ones, as unfortunate as that is. Like who in the fuck is checking for Xena or Buffy in 2023? Sure Rambo and Robocop are old relics, but they're icons that're at least recognizable by name. Xena and Buffy haven't been relevant for decades

The Bride probably would be the best bet overall. There's dope female characters they could add for sure, but not many that fulfil the purpose of a guest character which is to bring mainstream appeal. Because you also have to remember, whoever you add not only has to kill, they have to be killed. They have to be torn apart and killed, screaming and crushed. People are totally fine seeing Predator or Spawn, Terminator or Rambo die

Afumba

Noob
Laura Croft?

The Bride?.... I guess, defiantly wouldn't be someone I would consider personally.
Furiosa... sure
Supergirl... personally I hate comic characters in MK... put them in Injustice where they belong. I mean there are a metric ton of cool female comic characters... where do you draw the line? Spawn for example and Joker, imo, should never have been in MK.

I like Sylvannas a lot.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Most hated... lol! She is up there with the most popular characters in WoW – top 5 every time. Sure, she is polarising, but a very loud minority of nerdburgers getting butthurt because she was an evil character doing evil things is not really relevant to her popularity - your 70% across realms stat is ludicrous, untrue and a made up. It is laughable.

The fact is, she fits in with MK more than characters like Rambo and would be a decent addition to the cast. At least she would not stick out like dogs balls.
I would main the HECK out of Sylvanas bro, heck they could put in Alexstrasza too.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Yep, NRS should do it, we have some females icons characters, that could be awesome to have in the game, as Xena, Buffy, Harley Quinn, Sarah Connor, Ripley, Red Sonja, Catwoman, Cheetah, Bloodrayne, Selene, Mystique, Elektra, Black Widow :p

Is up to them to make it happen ! :D

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm so over the same type of guest characters we've had over the years. It's either male horror characters or male retro action characters. Give us something new. I'm all for a female character
One thing I miss about old-MK as the story mode got more and more developed is a sense of humour. I do not just mean funny one liners and stuff.. I mean the old MKs used to be really stupid in a fun kind of way.

I saw someone mention barbed wire as a guest or something and I read it via my dislaxia as Barbie.. and I thought.. fuck yeah... I would totaly main barbie beating the shit out of people with her guchi purse and dropping her dream house, spar, car, kitchen sink and Ken on their heads for a fatality! lol

ItsOri

Noob
I honestly don't see any female guest that's the same caliber as the male ones, as unfortunate as that is. Like who in the fuck is checking for Xena or Buffy in 2023?
lolwut? WB has plenty of femme icons that could step in here. Sarah Connor and Harley being two obvious examples, but honestly if you don't think Xena the fucking warrior princess and Buffy the Vampire slayer are influential pop culture icons that are worthy of a guest slot, then to put it generously, you need to widen your scope.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
lolwut? WB has plenty of femme icons that could step in here. Sarah Connor and Harley being two obvious examples, but honestly if you don't think Xena the fucking warrior princess and Buffy the Vampire slayer are influential pop culture icons that are worthy of a guest slot, then to put it generously, you need to widen your scope.
Yeah, Buffy is a cult classic and so is Xena, plenty of people still love those characters, or at the very least, the shows.