What's new

Who's your WORST character?

My worst characters are probably Jax and Liu Kang. When random select gives me one of those characters, I die a little inside.

My worst?
It's really hard to pick.. But it's gotta be either:
Kitana (my most hated)
Unmasked Sub Zero (second most hated)
Liu Kang (third most hated)
Reptile (fourth most hated)
Sonya (just because I get too anti air happy and practically throw the match)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hmm, all of the girls I never use so they're up there except for Sindel I can use her a little bit.

Jade
Sonya
Kitana
Mileena
Jax
Kung Lao
Sheeva

are my worst.

DatBoyMook said:
I don't see why so many people are saying Classic Sub-Zero. :shock:
He has like the easiest 40% out there.
Yeah my worst is USub.

OFF TOPIC: YEAH 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK it's been a while since I made this thread so I'd like to change my answer.

Kano.

I personally don't see why he's so high on the tier list. I am horrible with him.

Derek

Noob
He's a great counter for teleporters. aaLPLP, Give me yo money nigga or ima rape you grab, cannon ball. That's what, over 50%? High damage corner combos great jump kick and the best sweep in the game.

I'm adding Kung along with Jax on here.

And I'm with you man. I've discussed this so many times. I see Kano's Potential, but he should not be 4th. At all.

Yea Best sweep, ok Combos, blah blah. Reptile Should be 4th. Period.

dubson

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
And I'm with you man. I've discussed this so many times. I see Kano's Potential, but he should not be 4th. At all.

Yea Best sweep, ok Combos, blah blah. Reptile Should be 4th. Period.
can you provide accurate arguements for that?

Derek

Noob
Phoenix said:
There's a tier discussion thread peoplez!
My Shang owns your Kabal, FOOL! Tier list thread blows because MKF will just randomly come in and say that his Cyrax is amazing and Cyrax shouldn't be that low on the list. L-O-Mother fuckin-L!

l SuGaR l said:
Phoenix said:
There's a tier discussion thread peoplez!
My Shang owns your Kabal, FOOL! Tier list thread blows because MKF will just randomly come in and say that his Cyrax is amazing and Cyrax shouldn't be that low on the list. L-O-Mother fuckin-L!
lol I always pick Kabal against Shang for some reason. The thing is my kabal is bad :cry: