Who's your WORST character?

Dubson said:
Kano's Punisher set ups > Ermac.
Kano's Sweep > Nightwolf
Kano > Reptile
No.

No duh.

No.

How is Ermacs aahp to TKS inferior? That's ridiculous. Ermac has HUGE potential on his punishers and Corner combos. Ermac has some of the best Punisher set ups in the game.

Of course Kano's sweep is better than Nightwolf's. He has the best sweep in the game. Nightwolf's RUSH GAME is better than Kano's.

I've yet to see Reptile > Kano. Ever.

I have played on a cab by the way. This arcade I used to go to had MK 1 through MK4 all lined up with all the other midway games. It was heaven.

dubson

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Dubson said:
Kano's Sweep > Nightwolf
Kano > Reptile
No.

No duh.

No.

How is Ermacs aahp to TKS inferior? That's ridiculous. Ermac has HUGE potential on his punishers and Corner combos. Ermac has some of the best Punisher set ups in the game.

Of course Kano's sweep is better than Nightwolf's. He has the best sweep in the game. Nightwolf's RUSH GAME is better than Kano's.

Your clearly not following me.

1) Come play me with your Ermac, I'll be Kano, and you'll see what happens, now this is obviously nullified if I'm playing Shaney's Ermac for example, but Im not comparing there punishers to every overall character, I'm comparing the matchup.

2) Again, I was saying Kano's Sweep really fucks Nightwolf, not that his sweep is better. As I already thought it was obvious Kano has the best sweep in the game.

3) Come play my Reptile with your Kano, or my Kano with your Reptile.

You are saying all this, so I wanna see it, I'm willing to prove my theories on you. I dont think your qualified to decide who is where on the tier list.

You under estimate Kano too much.

And Sheeva :lol:

Dubson said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Dubson said:
Kano's Sweep > Nightwolf
Kano > Reptile
No.

No duh.

No.

Your clearly not following me.

1) Come play me with your Ermac, I'll be Kano, and you'll see what happens, now this is obviously nullified if I'm playing Shaney's Ermac for example, but Im not comparing there punishers to every overall character, I'm comparing the matchup.

2) Again, I was saying Kano's Sweep really fucks Nightwolf, not that his sweep is better. As I already thought it was obvious Kano has the best sweep in the game.

3) Come play my Reptile with your Kano.
Your not supposed to compare the matchup. This isn't a 2 person Tier list. Reptile in comparison to everyone else, and Kano in comparison to everyone else.

Everyone's sweep fucks Nightwolf up. Nightwolf is a rusher, sweeps throw off rushers.

Alright we'll play now, but me beating your Kano with Reptile means nothing, or visa versa.

Is anyone qualified? Should I send in a resume? I have an opinion like everyone else and I'm voicing it and asking others to debate.

dubson

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Your not supposed to compare the matchup. This isn't a 2 person Tier list. Reptile in comparison to everyone else, and Kano in comparison to everyone else.

Everyone's sweep fucks Nightwolf up. Nightwolf is a rusher, sweeps throw off rushers.

Alright we'll play now, but me beating your Kano with Reptile means nothing, or visa versa.

Is anyone qualified? Should I send in a resume? I have an opinion like everyone else and I'm voicing it and asking others to debate.
1) Im comparing Kano to everyone you put above him in your "Tier List"

2) The fact that Kano's is the fastest really fucks Nightwolf, how about that?

3) You said you've yet to see a Reptile > Kano, I will show you.

Dubson said:
abc ur dead0 said:

1) Im comparing Kano to everyone you put above him in your "Tier List"

2) The fact that Kano's is the fastest really fucks Nightwolf, how about that?

3) You said you've yet to see a Reptile > Kano, I will show you.
Nightwolf as a character, as a whole, is better than Kano. So is Ermac. So is Reptile. Nightwolf's rush game is incredible compared to Kano's, compared to Everyone's. Ermac has so many 100%s, great punisher set ups, a broken move(TKS) relaunch ability, low pop up starter, ect ect. The fact that giving him just one move(air throw) would make him better than Kabal is Saying something. Reptile has Infinites, great Male Ninja properties(RH, Uppercut, ect) Invisibility, excellent Zoning, ect. As a whole, all 3 of these characters are better than Kano. I've yet to be proved otherwise.

Kano has the best sweep, yes, it's fast, yes it's far reaching. It's Just one move. Sonya has the best Ducking LK, Lui Kang has the Best Roundhouse, you could argue Sheeva has the best special move because it's the only unblockable one. One Move does not make a character. Sheeva is still dead last, Lui Kang is still very low, and Sonya is still Mid tier.

I'm on and waiting. Your also quoting me out of context. I have seen Many a Reptile that is better than Kano. Skill =/= Tier list placement. I only want to play because it's been awhile since we played and I haven't played a decent player all day except for RedPsychosis.

dubson

Noob
You keep saying these characters are better than Kano because you under estimate him and his rush down (not just his sweep)

Why? Because they have 100%/Infinites? Why not put Stryker above him too? :roll:

You sit here and say you've never seen a Reptile > Kano, then now you say you've seen many Reptiles > Kano...

Anyway I'm on right now, and I sent you a voice message, you need to hurry because I only have about 10 minutes.

I was waiting for you to get on for forever, I left to go eat something for 5 minutes, and I come back and I've got 4 messages. I sent you an invite but I guess you already left. Shit, that was bad timing all around.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
One things for sure, there's enough good Kabal players out there! Kabal makes me want to play SF1 .... :shock: and then after playing that I die...slowly

I would say Human Smoke to but ALOT of HS players are very very predictable. I guess since he's my main, I know him well enough to know what people will do with him. Players like JAYBEEZY, DC HUSTLE, and CD do wierd things with him that confuse me. Can't explain it but its mind games. Thats why CD is the best not only because of his raw skill but of his mind games.
from the videos ive seen, its like he just stands there for seconds at a time practically taunting u. it made me laugh when i watched him and konqrr go at it, still pretty cool matches yet lopsided. </off topic>

i do NOT get liu at ALL. i try, i win occasionally and boost my confidence with him...then it's back to square one gettin canned by someone. i get discouraged too easily i guess.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
My worst is R. Smoke. I play Cyrax better than him...but at least I can change in round 2 to Human Smoke.

Jade and Sektor

Sektor. Just Sektor. I'm not very creative with him and lack the skills.
After a while, I'm gonna take back what I said about Sektor. I played him a lot and now he's cool with me.
My New worst Characters are
Cyrax, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, U. Sub, and possibly Jade (I use only Run Jab tatics with her).

Kung Lao, only cuz I haven't really tried with him much, but I do see a devastating amount of online peoples who use him pretty well..
Jade
Sheeva
Kitana
Sonya
Jaxx

booo to them all

Sheeva, she is too slow and I hate fighting against her. I think the reason people dont like Jax or Jade is because you have to fight with a completely different style compared to the rest of the characters. Sektor is like that too, but he has enough 'normalness' to his style, which makes him easier than Jax and Jade.