What's new

Who's your WORST character?

Everyone has a favorite, but who do you think is your personal worst character?

Mine is Jax. Not only do I suck with him, but he's notoriously easy to juggle.

How bout you?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Jax owns you all. He only juggles well if you can get him in the air.

My worst character is Kung Pao chicken, lol.

Birkin

Noob
I know how to play with every character, but this are the ones I hate to play as: Sektor, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang and U.Sub

MastaDev said:
def jade...all i know is her 4 hit auto with kicks and the shadow kick...rofl.....such a noob with her
Add PP to that and you basically have it down. She is my 2nd, and I use the kick autocombo, smoke kick, and PP the most with some return boomerang mixed in as well.

My worst would have to be Jax.. I think I have maybe hit his autocombo once ever in a serious match.. next in line is Liu Kang.. low combo damage and most annoying character ever when you hear his "HWAAAAAA!" the whole match because some noob will only dragon kick just to annoy you... plus the block in their combos really screw me up.

.. worst female char would have to be Mileena.. I'm decent with Kitana and Jade tho.

Liu Kang, Reptile, Jade, Sonya, Sektor, Cyrax, Mileena.... I'd say those are my worst, in no particular order except liu kang, if I get him I lose.. and if I beat you with him your horrible lol.