What's new

Whos the best mk2 player you ever played on kaillera or ps3

Theres too many to list. Heres my list of the best players ive played off the top of my head...

kensidj, sushi07, slipkicks, dvdcsn, truHNIC, Hatgrill, VA380

Ive caught everyone i came across on PSN but the only one i couldnt catch was DreamTR. I came close so many times but i could never seal the deal on one match.

I went on a couple months back as "UrinalDuece" to hunt down Jax players since he became the most used char online. I ran into some of yall but you prob didnt know it was me. Shang MDP!!! (multi-death punch) Was fun while it lasted...

I went on a couple months back as "UrinalDuece" to hunt down Jax players since he became the most used char online. I ran into some of yall but you prob didnt know it was me. Shang MDP!!! (multi-death punch) Was fun while it lasted...
What up CoN...I sent you a fr a while back, that thing sat in my inkbox for bit, so i figured you were done-

I have played 3 great players...
Me
Myself
and I
Hah.

I doubt you're any better at MK II on Kaillera than you are at UMK 3 on XBL.

Isn't that right.... vVv Johnny Cage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxxSrmjYnGE

STARS' YouTube account is snakeeyes03. He also goes by the name of vVV Johnny Cage on XBL. In the above YouTube video, he takes credit for owning UltimateMK.com

He is one of the biggest douchebags I've ever come across on XBL. On par with the likes of Mook and Vega. I encountered him a few months ago, got owned once by his Liu and his Smoke(against my Shang). I subsequently annihilated him 3 more matches and all he said was "I let you win to boost your self esteem".

What a fucktard.

Tim Static

Adminerator
On par with the likes of Mook and Vega.
WOW. That is saying alot, lol. Really it is.

But yeah, for some reason I got a couple of PMs from members here telling me what kind of person he is, etc. So "we" got him banned rapido, hehe

Good post tho :D

best 2 people ive played are yungnicca and wario/dragula a liu at a close 2nd, yungnicca is literally 2 moves ahead of me all the time, im lucky to get a single win in our matches

Lee-K

Noob
Sushi is I think the person who has impressed me the most. Even though I have been playing TERRIBLY lately, literally like 1/4 of my potential, I can still see how incredible his game is no matter what. He plays super aggressively, with success, in a game that's very very hard to play aggressively without constantly leaving yourself open for punishment.

Sushi is I think the person who has impressed me the most. Even though I have been playing TERRIBLY lately, literally like 1/4 of my potential, I can still see how incredible his game is no matter what. He plays super aggressively, with success, in a game that's very very hard to play aggressively without constantly leaving yourself open for punishment.
yeah man, sushi owns!!

hey Lee, did you have a video of you playing wario in the tournament that you were gonna post? i really wanna see it. are you going to post it?

Tim Static

Adminerator
yeah man, sushi owns!!

hey Lee, did you have a video of you playing wario in the tournament that you were gonna post? i really wanna see it. are you going to post it?
Def. Tourney matches that are recorded will be archived. So if its recorded, share it!

Win or lose, any recorded matches can & will help up and coming players get better as well as a vet. :)

i haven't played wario in a long time but the best I've played for quite a while has been kensi. i can't even move when i fight him. i take a step forward and he counters it. i take a step back he counters it. i block, he counters it. its amazing :D

Your already on my list, its GaSsToN!!i just use a diff name on here.

Ive never seen any american players on UK MK2 and was wondering if you could play them through invite??

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
Trust me lee. You are amongst the top 10 who plays really really well. Everyone has there days.. whether its good or bad. You know if you're in the zone or not when you play. u can sorta feel it. GGs to all. you know who u are. respects!!!

yeah man, sushi owns!!
dook! thanks bro. at times you owned my arse.. so therefore u got my respect.

The one player who I can't beat even if my life was on the line is scorpangel who only uses Liu Kang. I've played against most top guys on this forum before and I don't think their Liu Kang comes close to this guy.

nah scopr doesnt lag for me, he just knows everyone weakness and how to exploit it, but his kang is by far the best of anyone else

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Probably the two best players I've come across are Yungnicca and Realtalk.