What's new

Whos the best mk2 player you ever played on kaillera or ps3

wazz

Noob
So many good mk2 players in the world.

The best mk2 player on kaillera i played is X820 (great tactics and combos)

Also other great players i played on kaillera

ChaiN (great multiples out of no where)
Miller (i only played once. it was fun)
Shang man (great games we have by p2p great fun)
Thief (great player)
Thc (great player)
inquest (great player)
slashsven (great player)
jjvercetti (great player)
pmf026 (great player)
darius (ur gettin better every day)

The best mk2 player on uk ps3 i played is LOWDOWN411 (great defense and great attacking)

Also other great players i played on ps3

technomeo
dvdcsn (crazy jax)
konqrr (great player)
dookiebrain (great player)
kk4411
hatgrill
sedric
willww

Tim Static

Adminerator
PS3

dvdcsn/DreamTr/sushi07 hands down

all around great defense and offense
DreamTr wont play MK2 on PS3. At least thats what he told me.

Great MK2 players:

Shiesse, Darkmoon, MK2prince, Shang Man, DVDCSN (best Jax, ever!), Sushi, Goofart.

Ok, my mind went blank. I'll add later if I remember (before this thread get closed)

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
dino/platinum, mk2prince, sushi, shangman
sup scheisse!!! u guys forgot RIZON. hes another great ps3 and kaillera player.
props to all ps3 buddies of mine and more out there.
tons of great players. much respect to all.

and btw bout Dino..
hes a great aim buddy of mine for years. we played via kaillera so much.
he left for like a year and now just returned..
he said hes not into it as much anymore. i guess hes rusty.. so i dont blame him. he'll need some practice to warm up.

sushi615

DreamTr wont play MK2 on PS3. At least thats what he told me.

Great MK2 players:

Shiesse, Darkmoon, MK2prince, Shang Man, DVDCSN (best Jax, ever!), Sushi, Goofart.

Ok, my mind went blank. I'll add later if I remember (before this thread get closed)

i played him a few months back. after i won 11 str8 he drop and we talked a bit. he invited me to him arcade a few miles from my work. we live 20 miles apart lol. maybe one of these days we'll get a chance to do that. after all hes a busy man running his laundromat and arcade business.

Tim Static

Adminerator
i played him a few months back. after i won 11 str8 he drop and we talked a bit. he invited me to him arcade a few miles from my work. we live 20 miles apart lol. maybe one of these days we'll get a chance to do that. after all hes a busy man running his laundromat and arcade business.
Yeah, he is like me, better on a cab. But he shuns online play without a stick. I dont blame him, but I still like playing online, even though its at time super frustrating, lol

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Tim, thanks for the props bud! I'm really not a great mk2 player, maybe advanced level but nowhere near the level of the guys mentioned in this thread! About 2/3 of the players on my psn could kick my ass at mk2 but I play to have fun. But with all the counterpicking, fat droppers, hatemail spammers, and just plain 'losers' online lately it's actually causing stress rather than relieving it lol. Still, many good games I shared with many top players on psn. I hope one day to play those kaillera guys!

Anyhoo, 'best player' for me is so hard to determine because there are so many factors involved (such as lag, unbalanced matchups, busted controller/stick, outside distraction, etc...) that can affect a players performance. Therefore 'best player' in my definition is a player not neccessarily someone that can rack up the most wins but someone with a truly mastered control/playstyle and understanding of the game, a respectful player that you can learn from, and someone just fun to play. To list just one person would be impossible for me :)

sushi615

the funnest guy to play is sushi07

even though i get my ass kicked its still fun to play him
Oo! thanks Play4fUn for the props. i dont know why we lagged tho. your not even that far from me. im in nashville and your ohio. ggs to you to.

X820

Noob
It's really hard for me to name just one good player, especially when I have a very strong oppinion on what a good player is with this game..

So i'll just name a few I think are always good to have some cool games with.

Wazz (ofcourse) ;)
THC
Thief
MK2Prince
Inquest
Miller
ChaiN
DVDSCN
Verbalhitman

My pesonal fav's are..

Slashsven
ScheissNussen
Riz0ne
Sushi
Shang-man-john ^^
Konqrr
PMF026
Agent007
Cyusstrike_ATL

dvdcsn

Noob
My Top 5

hay thx for the props guys! Here's my undispted top 5!

1. sushi - This dude is simply the hardest man I've ever faced! I thought I was dope with jax or even random select until I ran into him! That first beatdown I took, next to RSM80, helped me to identify what I was doing wrong. I thought long and hard about that beatdown sushi! lmao
2. kensidj - I remember kensi was the first guy to totally obliterate me in mk2! I was amazed at his skillz and he inspired me to wanna get really good! Thank you, kensi!
3. RSM80 - one of the greatest tactical minds of all time! I'll never forget the smackdown this man laid down on me last summer! Made me reevalute my entire gameplan! Nowadays, I can hang with him but he is a tactical exhibition nonetheless!
4. VA380 - All round one of the best players!
5. DreamTR - fighting this dude is like fighting the final boss in an RPG! lmao hardest OG jax player! too bad I didn't think to go jax vs jax! That would be a youtube worthy match! Too bad we only played 5 games! Good liu kang player too!

Honorable mentions: CUKO!, Hatgrill, Disposition, dookiebrain, FALLUS, tex_86

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Neo, Dino, Scheisse, MK2Prince, DarkMoon from Kaillera

dvdcsn, sushi, kensi from PS3

Never played DreamTR, don't want to...it'd be a borefest with me doing air sais lol

sushi615

hay thx for the props guys! Here's my undispted top 5!

1. sushi - This dude is simply the hardest man I've ever faced! I thought I was dope with jax or even random select until I ran into him! That first beatdown I took, next to RSM80, helped me to identify what I was doing wrong. I thought long and hard about that beatdown sushi! lmao
2. kensidj - I remember kensi was the first guy to totally obliterate me in mk2! I was amazed at his skillz and he inspired me to wanna get really good! Thank you, kensi!
3. RSM80 - one of the greatest tactical minds of all time! I'll never forget the smackdown this man laid down on me last summer! Made me reevalute my entire gameplan! Nowadays, I can hang with him but he is a tactical exhibition nonetheless!
4. VA380 - All round one of the best players!
5. DreamTR - fighting this dude is like fighting the final boss in an RPG! lmao hardest OG jax player! too bad I didn't think to go jax vs jax! That would be a youtube worthy match! Too bad we only played 5 games! Good liu kang player too!

Honorable mentions: CUKO!, Hatgrill, Disposition, dookiebrain, FALLUS, tex_86
trust me guys... u are all well worthy opponents. props to everyone. everyone is getting soo good. too many great players to list. for example.. played dookie the other day and he's gotten soo much better. thx for the props dvdcsn. Ditto to you. its so fun playing you cuz i cant even guess the outcomes, its soo unpredictable. thats why those 50 matches come so quick lol.

trust me guys... u are all well worthy opponents. props to everyone. everyone is getting soo good. too many great players to list. for example.. played dookie the other day and he's gotten soo much better. thx for the props dvdcsn. Ditto to you. its so fun playing you cuz i cant even guess the outcomes, its soo unpredictable. thats why those 50 matches come so quick lol.

thanks sushi, i appreciate the compliment. coming from such an amazing player as your self is a nice comp:)

thats the news i wanna hear, i always wondered if i was progressing with new things i learn or things i discover or things that people show me. if you noticed a difference from when we last played then thats great cause it means im implementing what i know or have learned recently.

thanks man,and sushi you are one of the best players i have ever seen or faced.

hopefully i can progress and get better and better on a daily level,thats the whole point i think is to try your utmost to reach 100% game utilization.

and as far as who i think are the best players, i cant even speculate,every player on my psn buddy list is absolutly over the top,thats a fact!

i could also go on about what i notice about each player and i could also describe the things they do and the characteristics that make them unique.

Cant remember the name but I have Ive been going @ it the most with Fadeoutp3
I get good battles with a few but i go in for so long i cant recall thier s/n wen its over..
I can remember Hatgrill though, we played recently

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
I have played alot of great players on PSN

like lee , i think also dvd, & ariadelano

Id like to play some more people. Question I have is what time are most of you playing?
When im on I can barely find anyone