What's new

Whos the best mk2 player you ever played on kaillera or ps3

Now my favorite players are Lowdown411 and Sedric ... they are really awesome in MK2!

I have to say GasSton is also very good and getting better and better ... watch out for this dude!

Now my favorite players are Lowdown411 and Sedric ... they are really awesome in MK2!

I have to say GasSton is also very good and getting better and better ... watch out for this dude!

totally agree, ive played them in the past, guaranteed good games.

Anyone played xiongbros no.3's jax? Fucking Beastly!! Its funny seeing him owning decent US players who've talked trash behind his back, lol. His matches with "scorpangel" are comedy gold!

Tim Static

Adminerator
totally agree, ive played them in the past, guaranteed good games.

Anyone played xiongbros no.3's jax? Fucking Beastly!! Its funny seeing him owning decent US players who've talked trash behind his back, lol. His matches with "scorpangel" are comedy gold!
DVDCSN's or DreamTR's Jax will pwn that [ban incoming]s Jax everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

thanks to those that listed me :)

MK2prince, Scheiss, Sushi (Lao God), REy2, Shangman, Dino/Platinum

All the MK2 Tourney players from year or two ago are well worth fighting.

There is a lot of new good players I have ran into and my rust is finally going away...

New great players Vacernia-X, FrankDux.

To anyone I may have dropped on or got emo on, I apologize. I just have low self-esteem and am always willing to play again :)

Yeesh. Xiongbros still hesitates, which gets him killed. And since ive played Xiong alot, i knew when it was him whenever he used another PSN like Ahimsa and doublefanboy. All would lose, quit, sign on with another PSN and try to track me down in the lobbies. But unlike the aforementioned 2, Xiongbros is actually pretty decent.

When i played scorpangel, at first kept trying to abuse killer toe but i would just magic throw him to death. Then he resorted to what you see in the Xiongbros vids but Xiong cant punish him like i could. There were alot of free damage opportunities. Im pretty sure dvd and Dream would punish him accordingly just as i would.

Scorpangel couldnt get in on me and im pretty sure it was frustrating for him but hes says he doesnt remember playing me lol. But, Xiongbros at least makes the matches entertaining.

Lee-K

Noob
Man these people must have gotten a lot better because I remember playing people like Scorpangel back in the day and thinking nothing of them.

Well, i saw the Part 3 vid and Xiong figured him out. And i saw him use a tactic of mine that i used on him with the one jab ~ gp to keep him grounded.

I will have to say good shit to Xiongbros for one reason... He beatdown THEDaegan on video. That guy is a fucking crybaby. Oh man i can still remember the mail he sent after every beatdown. "Jax spam, jax this, cry, bitch, bitter." Oh, and if he snuck in a win, he would quit and use the "i won the last match" but wont acknowledge he lost 15+ to get there.

That comment is the mark of a bitter, sore loser in some retarded attempt to make them feel better about the losses lol.

Droopy

Noob
I dont know...looks like a bunch of noobs to me. The matches werent even that good and i got bored of Jax, if hes so broken in mk2 then u cant brag bout winnin with him.

I dont know...looks like a bunch of noobs to me. The matches werent even that good and i got bored of Jax, if hes so broken in mk2 then u cant brag bout winnin with him.
im gonna have to agree, where are the close quarter's tactics? where are the jab pressure combinations? where is the fighting? where is the aahp? the scorp vs xiong bro vids are mediocre gameplay at best. xionbros is garbage, he sends me messages on psn talking about how he destroyed other players, i send him invites,no show.....LMAO. he is crap! plus, who wants to sit there and play 1 character tricks, combined those two players only know 2 character's,lol.....nuff said. looks like a couple of spam artst's to me.

JF1000

Noob
wtfer's!??

Sorry, after watching those vids i feel like pukin' all over the place!..listening to all those comments!?..wtf is wrong with these guys..honestly, people who spam don't have ANY skill when playing like that..it shows and they know it..no offense of course i have played some of those people..win the match(s) and they do the same as usual..leave the room, come back under another name etc...

1. Lui..his toe kick isn't spam-able like that..only to players that dun know wtf to do about it.

2. winning with/and or losing to scorpion has happened to all of us at one point or another..so no big stretch there...but losing/playing like that..i would have hung myself contentedly...

...!HARAKIRI!! wins!

dvdcsn

Noob
Thanks for the props guys! I saw the videos too and although I wont comment, playing mk2 under those conditions is gamebreaking! Gamebreaking lag! The arcade at Lazer X recently got an mk2 arcade machine! Its sweet! They have new perfect 360s installed for it too! I've been playing mk2 as well as mk1, umk3, ssf2, alpha 3, mvc2, and sc3 there recently and it's night and fuckin day! It makes you never want to go back to playing online again!

dubson

Noob
Quit fuckin bitching about spamming or whatever else.

IT IS IN THE GAME.

If you can't deal with it or you bitch about it your fuckin bad.

If you don't like it, you need to be playing a different fucking game.

Same for people who bitching about sweeping, and wtf ever else.

Quit bitching and play.

Quit fuckin bitching about spamming or whatever else.

IT IS IN THE GAME.

If you can't deal with it or you bitch about it your fuckin bad.

If you don't like it, you need to be playing a different fucking game.

Same for people who bitching about sweeping, and wtf ever else.

Quit bitching and play.
Stop winning @ internet.

oBryant

Noob
I am the best mk2 player ever.. jk.. although i do want to get into it a little bit.. but i have no ps3 and noone to play with on mame

Mariso

Noob
Start playing mk1, cause game itself offers almost no spamm or broken moves abusement. U cant run there much, there for can be a lot of fun.

the scorp vs xiong bro vids are mediocre gameplay at best. xionbros is garbage, he sends me messages on psn talking about how he destroyed other players, i send him invites,no show.....LMAO. he is crap!

I highly doubt it, it was a prime example of how to takedown a high skilled liu player, even though the spammage was OTT at times, scorpangel was totally outplayed after xiongbros sussed him out early on.

why are u calling a decent player garbage? has he owned u in the past or something? a touch of jealousy perhaps?