What's new

Whos the best mk2 player you ever played on kaillera or ps3

I had some fun times on PS3, but I'm limited to one or two characters on a pad (an even more limited to not being able to do all the moves with them), and the Pelican converter I was using has been going in/out of block stun, and being recognized, so I stopped playing it awhile ago....

I had a lot of fun playing MKII against actual people, felt like the 90s all over again!

hey guys!, this "tonytonee" and im a new member of this forum... (X820NL) introduce me here, im a mk pro.. just want to know how could i challenge other ppl online??, i have the kaillera and all just how do i connect with other players?.. but just want to say whats up~!

X820

Noob
hey guys!, this "tonytonee" and im a new member of this forum... (X820NL) introduce me here, im a mk pro.. just want to know how could i challenge other ppl online??, i have the kaillera and all just how do i connect with other players?.. but just want to say whats up~!
Glad to see you signed up man, things will come your way soon, let's see how pro you are ;)

X820

Noob
hahahaha, not only that but, his left side is cage,lol

kanomk2 is a great player, he can tear shit up!!!!!!
He can, if he doesn't bore the shit out of you with that long-ass-distance connection, rememberd me of an episode of the snorkels LOL!

People in here who think they are better then me @ me to your ps3 (username: Q-dance69 ... doh!) I'm not the best but I need some practice and there are alot of weak people online , grrr hate that... so FIGHT ME!!!! You weak pathetic fools (fanboy kuch kuch)

anyway good night peace!

wazz is very weak, i own him all de time. he is a spammer and an annoying turtle. does mutiple ground pounds and bicycle kicks. despite his efforts i still own him. ask him for proof.

oda ppl i own a lot
kk4411 (ex boyfriend)
sedric
lowdown411
Bo_Dk
q-dance
street beef
jjvercetti
killerchris
cangryman
zebedee123
musicforlife

if u aint on de list ur so weak u aint worth mentioning

wazz is very weak, i own him all de time. he is a spammer and an annoying turtle. does mutiple ground pounds and bicycle kicks. despite his efforts i still own him. ask him for proof.

oda ppl i own a lot
kk4411 (ex boyfriend)
sedric
lowdown411
Bo_Dk
q-dance
street beef
jjvercetti
killerchris
cangryman
zebedee123
musicforlife

no way, wazz is one of the best players. excellent combo and tactic's player....you must be kidding by insulting him. you should play us US players, send invite.

Tim Static

Adminerator

oda ppl i own a lot
kk4411 (ex boyfriend)
sedric
lowdown411
Bo_Dk
q-dance
street beef
jjvercetti
killerchris
cangryman
zebedee123
musicforlife

alot of big talk from a big nobody.

Spams AND turtles....IN MKII??? NO FUCKING WAY.

You, are lame.

Edit: .....and Banned, hahahahaha

wazz

Noob

oda ppl i own a lot
kk4411 (ex boyfriend)
sedric
lowdown411
Bo_Dk
q-dance
street beef
jjvercetti
killerchris
cangryman
zebedee123
musicforlife

Me spam turtle counter pick. u must b confused with ur self. u do all this bull shit all time. and stop sending me gay stupid msgs on psn. this ifeanyi guy is weird.

he sends msgs how big ur cock u wana hav sex and other bull shit

stop sendin these gay stupid msgs PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Me spam turtle counter pick. u must b confused with ur self. u do all this bull shit all time. and stop sending me gay stupid msgs on psn. this ifeanyi guy is weird.

he sends msgs how big ur cock u wana hav sex and other bull shit

stop sendin these gay stupid msgs PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

he did the same thing to me when i owned him on several occasions, just block the [ban incoming].

lol yes, because wazz is a very good and fair player, always great games.... i think guy s like ifeany are on the wrong site, in my opignion this site are for people to find new strong chellenges and not to piss off somebody lol because he suck at the game!!!

X820

Noob
That's a big statement you made there about who's hot and who's not.
You should watch running your mouth around here like that, regardless of your skill level.
With that said, I know plenty of players out there who whould smoke you in an instant.

A classic example of a MK player who gets (slightly) better then average and therefor thinks he owns the world.

I smoke X820 all the time.... j/k
The best players I have played in my opinion are: (not in order)
X820 (Mr Comboman lol)
Slashsven (Im sure hes in this forum if not, then drag hime on here :p)
Wazz56 = Like the terminator (He absolutly will not stop ever! until you are dead =P)
Technomeo = we always have great games insane stuff always happening

Mariso

Noob
Hah, if i laugh in this forum is usilly at mk2 section with thoes "people" saying wich players they own..., show some videos for proof and stop talking shit ;) (or get life)... as for me, mk2 prince was best mk2 dude i played with.

its difficult to say who s the best i played, i think wazz, jjvercetti, slashsven(off course), lowdown, thc, because its never boring with your guys, not to much competitive and its a good blance in the game !

What time are the best players usually on? I try to play whenever I can.. in other words, whenever my gf isn't around :p
But I usually end up fighting noobs.

Looking at some of these lists, I dont' think I've ever played these guys.. Although I used to play DreamTheater back in the 90's when he played on xband.. and Konqrr is right, it was a boring sai-fest, because he wouldn't play anyone but Jax..