What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

It's a pointless thread designed to bash threads that discuss KP2. Even though KP2 is huge news worth discussing, apparently we are supposed to have very few threads about it.
Honestly though, your thread is pretty pointless. It's sort of piggy-backing off of KM's thread and to get your opinion heard over others. No offense, but no one needs to be told to not buy characters if they don't want to, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that. This thread is just as pointless though @Braindead pls

Gamer68

Fujin!
Honestly though, your thread is pretty pointless. It's sort of piggy-backing off of KM's thread and to get your opinion heard over others. No offense, but no one needs to be told to not buy characters if they don't want to, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that. This thread is just as pointless though @Braindead pls
Fair enough. I just felt like a lot of people needed to realize that they didn't need to buy anything. I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain. It sounds stupid when I write about it though.

Fair enough. I just felt like a lot of people needed to realize that they didn't need to buy anything. I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain. It sounds stupid when I write about it though.
I get you, but posting about that on a competitive MK forum is sort of pointless as the majority of people who take this game seriously will buy the characters regardless if they like them or not to get MU experience/lab them. It doesn't hurt to share that though

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
im excited for it! at first i was dissapointed with leatherface, but ive watched all the films to try get hype and am legit hype for him now. new main tbh

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Do people think they HAVE to main someone from the new pack?
There's plenty of characters out already, with plenty characters in MK lore that just cannot be added, plus WB... People do understand this though right?
Like the idea behind DLC isn't to appease everyone who plays.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
but is it more pointless than having mkx and never playing with your buddies

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Do people think they HAVE to main someone from the new pack?
There's plenty of characters out already, with plenty characters in MK lore that just cannot be added, plus WB... People do understand this though right?
Like the idea behind DLC isn't to appease everyone who plays.
They'd be missing out on a top tier choice then :DOGE

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Pretty much in the same boat OP lol I wanted Shang Tsung, Kabal, Havik and a lot of other MK characters but I am cool with what we are getting since I actually like everybody in the pack. Plus I am not a child that foams from the mouth in anger anytime I don't get exactly what I want lol I understand that consumers have the right to voice their concerns with things they don't like or approve of, but at least try to do it in a civilized manner lol