What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
She was pretty good until NRS nerfed her to oblivion then subsequently refused to acknowledge their mistake and fix her.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Rain dies in mkx (atleast the comics) , might as well add him ,it would also give us a story addition . This ninja uses water to chop off limbs. Controls Lightning. And shoots water at you lol. And Imagine him being kinda like glacius (guy from killer instict) Rain could be a mix between water ninja and Khrome. So.. forming weapons with his water. Like Water bending shit.

but yeah id rather have a stupid drunk who kills people with a bad diet. :DOGE
Rain actually survives the sun beam from Kotal in the comics.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I'm so indifferent to Bo. I dont like him, but I dont dislike him, he's just another character that was there. They might do him good. So I'd rather see:
Li Mei
Noob
Jade
Fujin
Havik
Sareena
Nightwolf

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Rain dies in mkx (atleast the comics) , might as well add him ,it would also give us a story addition . This ninja uses water to chop off limbs. Controls Lightning. And shoots water at you lol. And Imagine him being kinda like glacius (guy from killer instict) Rain could be a mix between water ninja and Khrome. So.. forming weapons with his water. Like Water bending shit.

but yeah id rather have a stupid drunk who kills people with a bad diet. :DOGE
Yeah, a dude who, in this universe, created two fighting styles is second fiddle to a guy who had it all and trashed it?
It takes a lot more than colors and body mechanics to infatuate me. A man whose style of attack natrurally confuses the opponent, whose body only follows a wine barrel's, AND trained some of Earthrealm's finest is, indubitably, more awesome than some punk that wasn't satisfied.
His roundhouse 'round the world is kinda neat though.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
These threads are kind of pointless and just spread negativity for the sake of it. Some people want BRC, you can buy him or not. This isn't actually going to change anything, the best thing to do is speak with your wallets and don't buy him if you don't want him. You arnt entitled for your favorite character to be in the game, they don't owe you. As the consumer you can choose to support a product. Really that's all there is to it.

N00B

Noob
Bo Rai Cho should fight like this :
NRS should watch 100 times Drunken Master 1 and Drunken Master 2 movies with Jackie Chan for making Bo Rai Cho awessome.
If Bo Rai Cho again will be puking, farting , so thats mean game is dead. lol . No more puking, farting pls.

CaptainCM

Certified trash
A better choice than Bo Rai Cho? Preposterous, for there is none.

Barfing and farting all over the place is where it's at. And if oppopent hates it? Oh, it makes it even better. 2016 will start with a
"bang" :DOGE

Tweedy

Noob
MK is not supposed to be taken as seriously as like The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. The series is built on violence and humor. Do I agree that Fujin, Smoke, Rain, Sindel, etc, would have been cooler than Leatherface? Of course. That's just our opinions, though. I see a lot of people saying that Alien is a terrible choice for whatever reason. I personally wouldn't rather have anyone else, besides MAYBE Fujin or Noob.

I have sympathy for players who enjoy using female characters. With revenant Sindel and Sareena having appearances in the story, you would have figured that one of them would have made it in. Besides that, I think you have to respect the choices that NRS made, even if in your opinion, there were better choices.

My only hope is that the KP2 isn't $30. Planning on making the switch to Playstation soon. If KP1 is half off, i'd still be playing like $95 for the full game lol.