What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Wigy

There it is...
I'll start.

Rain
Baraka (I know but that's not him)
Sindel
Jade
Smoke
Noob
Shang
Jade is mournful. Smoke is part of triborg.

Sindel rain and baraka are already designed in the campaign it would have been lazy for them to be in as dlc.

Noob and shang would have been great additions. Zoning characters that could be interesting

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Bo Rai Cho is an incredibly interesting character. I'm so sick of all the tears over KP2. Why do people hate BRC so much? He's completely unique and has a fighting style unlike anyone else in MK. I can't wait to see how he plays.

Also, there will be a ton of people shitting on BRC now that get a hard-on for him when they see him in action.

Bo Rai Cho was a great choice.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
As much as Skarlet might not be in this game like ever, i know NRS will do a good job with Bo' and he will be very awesome.

Just stop these nonsense of MK3D stereotype pls, NRS can make any character you hate back then look awesome, even Hsu Hao, and Frost.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Jade is mournful. Smoke is part of triborg.

Sindel rain and baraka are already designed in the campaign it would have been lazy for them to be in as dlc.

Noob and shang would have been great additions. Zoning characters that could be interesting
Dont you dare called that neutered, low grade knock off that is mournful, Jade! :DOGE

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Eh, I am quite excited for kp2. Leatherface is 'meh' but even still, he's not bad necessarily, Im just not drawn to him..

I don't see why every character in a KP had to be exactly what you want though? Not like you personally, but I'm addressing a lot of people that were like 'kp2 is cancer because leatherface. One is OK, one is exactly what I wanted, and one is kinda meh, but becauae Leatherface, kp2 is terrible and NRS should be arrested'.. I see similar sentiments pretty often I feel like.. Someone flat saying that at least one character is hype but because the other three aren't exactly what they wanted the whole pack is shit. I mean, I consider a pack pretty good if most peoplr can get behind at least one character in that pack. Every character has three variations.. It's a lot.of variety. Not to mention you may not LOVE one of the characters but after release find out they have a great playstyle you really enjoy. It's just soo early to.scream doom and gloom. I mean, I thought Tremor was.stupid. a boulder ninja did nothing for me and I couldn't have cared less about him. He dropped, I ignored him, then a few weeks later tried.him.out on a whim and he's become one of my favorite characters in the game now. Shrug.

The pack has a lot going for it. BRC, while polarizing, does have a large, loud and dedicated following. I personally am nuetral on him for the most part, I'm excited for Tri-Borg and possible Xeno, but Tremor (and Kotal) have taught me never to count a character out until I've played them.

Goat-City

Banned
Bo Rai Cho is a fine choice as long as they leave out the crude humor. I just hate his current costume, it's terrible. He needs a secondary skin that looks more like his Deadly Alliance look.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
He quite literally was dlc before. Why give him another chance when BRC's last solid entry was 11 years ago.
I'm pretty sure Druken Fist is cooler than him.
Rain dies in mkx (atleast the comics) , might as well add him ,it would also give us a story addition . This ninja uses water to chop off limbs. Controls Lightning. And shoots water at you lol. And Imagine him being kinda like glacius (guy from killer instict) Rain could be a mix between water ninja and Khrome. So.. forming weapons with his water. Like Water bending shit.

but yeah id rather have a stupid drunk who kills people with a bad diet. :DOGE

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Technically smoke and baraka are in it - even if its partial and maybe just 1 variation they still are. Also if you say you want someone other than bo rai then your side lining other peoples favourites that aren't your personal choice and vise versa so you cant make everyone happy and each character cost them money so it had to be broken down. Until we see gameplay we cant really say much about the characters. There are a lot of people who want bo rai cho in this game - i know ive been patiently waiting since mk9 for the drunken master himself.