What's new

Who's everyone maining of the confirmed characters?

Am I the only one having a character crisis even before the game comes out? :( I usually have my eyes set on at least one or two characters leading up to release, but the thought of who I'm gonna be choosing to main actually stressed me out this time around. HAHAHAHA
Same problem right here - I'll usually main Ermac, Reptile or Cyrax, but since those three are off on extended sabbatical, I'm torn between being nervous and excited to get the chance to try to lab some new characters, but narrowing it down is gonna be rough. Probably gonna look into Noob, Cassie, Kitana and Baraka, try to work it down from there

Lol everyone's bandwagoning Noob.
It's ok, after you get VAPORIZED by god tiers you will run away and I will be the only one left.
I think the Dr. Claw voice is the big draw, once you weed out the closet Inspector Gadget fans I'm sure it'll be fine :O

Icefyre

Shadows
Noob is the shadow ninja that, for me, embodies utilizing shadows in combat, stealth, trickery, the powers from the void, etc.

That's so far up my alley that I can't see the other lanes on the road. It's been my thing for as long as I can remember. First time I saw Noob Saibot was when I was 5 and watched my brother get the 50 straight wins to fight him. It made an impact, for sure.

Such a long time to get 50 wins for such quick fight. I don't remember my brother ever attempting it again.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Won't know until I can play, but I've got my eyes on Shao Kahn, Jax, and Jacqui, though really almost every character looks super fun to play right now.