What's new

Who's everyone maining of the confirmed characters?

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
D'vorah, Jacqui, and Jax are looking like my main crew for sure, but I've got my eyes on a handful of others too. I don't wanna jump the gun on the chars we haven't seen yet but I'm expecting Shang Tsung to catch my interest and Frost especially to end up near the top of my list.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Maybe Jade because she is kind of the Jill of all trades. I just feel like I'm cheating on Tanya cuz they're rivals and all. Kitana for sure because I love my rush-down fighters.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Kitana is a definite possibility. She has plenty of tools that I like but I have to see her normals first.

Liu Kang looks like he has everything and I'm not passing him up. That Bruce Lee got me hooked.

Noob Saibot seems to have plenty of tools but I'm worrying he doesn't have many normals so I'll have to see.

Cassie is Bae so I'll try her out for a test ride.

Sub Zero has been one of my favorites from the classics but seems to lack good normals from what I seen so I'll have to test that out.

Shang Tsung is one of my favs and I'm interested in seeing what he has to offer.

D'Vorah looks dope and I'll definitely test out her setup variation.

Kotal Kahn peeked my interest so if I want to place some totems or grapple some fool's I'll go with him.

Frost looks amazing but I don't know how she plays so she is an instant lab once game launches is a week.

I'm unsure on who. Gonna main because my mains are not in the game: Smoke, Cyrax and Mileena. But luckily I used everyone to some degree and like many it's just I don't have my top favs that I could instantly say that's the one.

Espio

Kokomo
Pleased at how high Erron and Jade are in this poll so far.

Since we could only pick one, I picked Jade, but I'm really feeling her and sleepy time Erron.

The honorable royal guard and the scoundrel mercenary.

Last edited:

Gaxkang

Banned
In MKX I played like Cassie, Jacqui, Jax, and Kitana.

So I gotta check them out.

But I wanna check everyone out really.

I also would really like to see Sindel in Kombat Pack 1.

Radam

Noob
Jade ended up being my main on the beta which was a surprise. I started off with Scorpion as always.

I hope my main turns out to be Shao Kahn or Noob.

Am I the only one having a character crisis even before the game comes out? :( I usually have my eyes set on at least one or two characters leading up to release, but the thought of who I'm gonna be choosing to main actually stressed me out this time around. HAHAHAHA

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Noob Saibot for sure.

However, yesterday I asked Paulo Garcia who the best beginner characters are and he said Sub-Zero and Jade. So I'll look into these two characters fairly early as well. I don't really care about these two, but I might play them for a while, just to get an okayish understanding of the game and its mechanics and then toss that knowledge out of the window and go back to spamming clones as Noob Saibot.

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
Probably a stable of three, aiming to fill a few specific niches.

1. A high pressure, heavy rushdown character who seems to have a decent chance of being competitive. For this slot, Jax is a contender based on high aesthetic appeal, Sonya based on her gameplay potential, and D'Vorah as a mix of both.

2. A character with balanced offense: good combos, strong space control, some zoning. Also with a decent chance of being competitive. Raiden and Kitana are top contenders for this slot, with Kabal as a dark horse candidate.

3. A character who just feels off-beat and cool, ideally with a lot of different crazy stuff going on. This one's just for fun; doesn't matter if he/she is competitive. Atom filled this niche in Injustice 2. For MK11, it will probably be Cetrion but Kollector will get a close look too.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'm going to start with Jacqui, but I'm also interested in Sonya, Jade, and Skarlet.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Theres several characters. I'm committed to Kano, Kotal, Shao, Jax or The Kollector, but also interested in Johnny, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Erron Black

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Lol everyone's bandwagoning Noob.
It's ok, after you get VAPORIZED by god tiers you will run away and I will be the only one left.