What's new

Who Will Return/Which Players Will Get Their Bae Back in INJ2?

Yoaks

A spaceman
I have a strong feeling Swamp Thing will be in and he will definitly be one of main's.

Batwoman I would absolutly love to be in! Been reading her New 52 books the past month and she's easily one of my favorite comic book characters.
To be honest though. I would be suprised if she make's it in as she isn't all that popular but it's definitly possible for her to be in. She is in the Injustice comic after all.

As for Lobo? If he's in? (Which I doubt he will be). Instant main!

Unless it's New 52 Lobo.

If "None of the above"? Than I'll just default to Wonder Woman.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Fuck your trait. No but seriously Zod was the most fun character to play against in IGAU:1. Maybe he will be back because, unlike the other DLCs, his design didn't seem like a throwaway even though he was probably only in because of the MoS movie..
Agreed. He's probably one of the more unique zoners nrs has made imo.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm from the future

No you won't and the roster won't matter
lol but seriously i will. and if Jason Todd is in ill go regardless and play great.
you can screencap this and call me whatever and ban me if i dont go, but ill be at a wnf or two at the least if i get red hood or GL isnt butchered haha

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol but seriously i will. and if Jason Todd is in ill go regardless and play great.
you can screencap this and call me whatever and ban me if i dont go, but ill be at a wnf or two at the least if i get red hood or GL isnt butchered haha
Screenca.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Nightwing
Cyborg
Lex Luthor
The Joker
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Deathstroke

Those are the 14 characters I see returning, everyone else will most likely sit this game out. The other 14 will be new characters :)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I was gonna make some comment about how upset I would be if Harley doesn't make it in but then I remembered her big ol hammer was on that shirt.
Feelsgoodman

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I should be getting Deathstroke back

But worried about my boys Black Adam & Doomsday
Apparently half the roster will be returning and half will be new. Assuming roughly 30 characters at release maybe 32, thats 15-16 returning.

With those odds Shazam and Bladam are probably not making it and it wouldnt make sense to put one in but not the other. Doomsday I think has the best odds of returnig out of all the IGAU big bodies since he was in BVS. Those odds are rough though and have me worried for Bane, mostly since Harleys inclusion means Jokers too and it doesnt look like there will be nearly as many Batman characters this time :/

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Hopefully FMan and all of the amazonians get the Diana we want, not a crippled version. I've only seen the one trailer for her, but I did not see D2, 33, B2, D12, B3, B1 series, or D3. Hopefully I was just seeing Sword Stance.