What's new

Who Will Return/Which Players Will Get Their Bae Back in INJ2?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So we know know that there are multiple returning members of the cast, with very similar movesets. Which means that some of the players who were great at the first Injustice will have a head start and an early Christmas in Spring 2017, courtesy of Ed Boon.

For others whose previous mains will miss the cut, they may have to start all over again -- so now's our chance to wager a guess:

Other than Batman/Aquaman/Superman/Flash who will be back in INJ2? Who will bring their salt back to ride again? And who will be left off the roster this time around?

Betting:
  • Filipinoman will be happy, as his Bae Wonder Woman will return in INJ2
  • Doctor Gross will ask for more money matches, as Green Lantern will make a return appearance
  • M2Dave will be forced to stay a rushdown fool, as General Zod will not make his return next year
  • Martain Manhunter players may be singing the blues as he might not teleport his way into Injustice 2
  • Rickraws will drip freezing tears as Killer Frost will not be making the cut again

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Martian is bound to be back in, and since supergirl is in, it would also make sense for Batgirl to come back.

But Zatanna master race. :(

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Over the years I've made some great investments and have amassed a small fortune.

And come Injustice 2 I will spend every last dime of that fortune wetting the palms and filling the coffers of all the persons necessary to make completely, and absolutely sure that not only is Killer Frost in the game, but that she has vortexes that can be led into from every last, fucking normal, special, and even flip stance move on the goddamn controller to provide you naysayers with a character to contend with that has vortexes that spin and twist and loop and flip, and contort, and reverse, and mix up, and blend and DUMBFOUND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHILE SHE DANCES WHILST DOING THEM!

And then. When Netherrealm realizes what a horrible mistake they've done...it will be too late.

And I will be the one to usher in this age of ice.

I swear to God........