What's new

Who Will Return/Which Players Will Get Their Bae Back in INJ2?

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
So we know know that there are multiple returning members of the cast, with very similar movesets. Which means that some of the players who were great at the first Injustice will have a head start and an early Christmas in Spring 2017, courtesy of Ed Boon.

For others whose previous mains will miss the cut, they may have to start all over again -- so now's our chance to wager a guess:

Other than Batman/Aquaman/Superman/Flash who will be back in INJ2? Who will bring their salt back to ride again? And who will be left off the roster this time around?

Betting:
  • Filipinoman will be happy, as his Bae Wonder Woman will return in INJ2
  • Doctor Gross will ask for more money matches, as Green Lantern will make a return appearance
  • M2Dave will be forced to stay a rushdown fool, as General Zod will not make his return next year
  • Martain Manhunter players may be singing the blues as he might not teleport his way into Injustice 2
  • Rickraws will drip freezing tears as Killer Frost will not be making the cut again
I feel that Zatanna will definitely not make it in. Wasn't a popular character.
I hope Beast Boy, Dr. Manhatten, and Rorschach make it in :)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I highly doubt we're going to see any "outsider" characters at release, such as the Watchmen. Yeah, they're DC, but they don't really have anything to do with the main universe. I think they'd make perfectly viable DLC options, but there's just no way they'll be story-based launch characters.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I know one thing for sure - trident rush is back.

Also give me mb shoulder charge.

Last edited:

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Raven is one of my all time fav characters ever, didn't even touch anyone else in Inj, but I have a strong feeling we're gonna be in for a rude awakening on release day bud... -.-
she's getting her own comic so you never know keep hope alive

i hope lex is back miss that glorious bald bastard

having Catwoman back would be bitter sweet. On one hand it'll be great to be so familiar with the character since they apparently keeping returning ones nearly identical, but I'd also really like to get in depth with a new one

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I highly doubt we're going to see any "outsider" characters at release, such as the Watchmen. Yeah, they're DC, but they don't really have anything to do with the main universe. I think they'd make perfectly viable DLC options, but there's just no way they'll be story-based launch characters.
This makes me want the comedian in injustice 2 now that you brought up watchmen...

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Really? As a person who mained him all I heard was. "fuck your trait"
Fuck your trait. No but seriously Zod was the most fun character to play against in IGAU:1. Maybe he will be back because, unlike the other DLCs, his design didn't seem like a throwaway even though he was probably only in because of the MoS movie..