Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Zatanna

Votes: 74 52.1%
  • Zod

Votes: 68 47.9%

• Total voters

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I say Batman, Bane, Deathstroke, Superman, Green Lantern, Doomsday, Grundy, Flash, Joker, Nightwing, Cyborg, and Zod will be in the game. As for the females they should only keep Catwoman, Wonderwoman, Harley, and Raven and only add Stupidgirl (really stupid though), and Frost. Too many female characters in a fighting game will kill it. Sorry if that bothers female players and female character mains but its the truth from a marketing perspective. So don't try and make this a sexist issue.
No way Bane and Zod make it in. The only reason they made it in in the first game was because the movies they had just appeared in. Grundy likely doesn't make it either.

As for females, Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn are guaranteed to return/already confirmed. I'd like Raven to return and Id add Starfire, Black Canary and Katana.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Solomon Grundy could be a great Horror movie if Warner bros had the balls to make it happen. I'm talking a rated R zombie slasher movie in the same vein as Friday the 13th or the original Halloween. Except instead of milking the cow dry they should make it a one off film regardless of it's success.

Last edited:

KCJ506

Noob
I'm really curious on how some people actually think that Zod has a high chance of returning. His inclusion in the first game was really nothing more than a MOS promotion. And since then he really hasn't been relevant. There were far more requests for other Superman villains and other Kryptonians like Powergirl and Supergirl.