Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Zatanna

Votes: 74 52.1%
  • Zod

Votes: 68 47.9%

• Total voters

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I think many of the cast from Injustice 1 will get the chop in the new game. Who do you think won't make the cut???

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I think Green Lantern is 100% going to be in the game and I'd be surprised if Joker did not make the cut.

I think all the girls will get the chop except for Harley due to her new movie coming out and think Catwoman is 50/50

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I think Green Lantern is 100% going to be in the game and I'd be surprised if Joker did not make the cut.

I think all the girls will get the chop except for Harley due to her new movie coming out and think Catwoman is 50/50
Ed said they wanted to give girl power more shine this time around. I expect thete to be at least 2-3 returning females

haketh

Noob
Remember Raven. Remember her...
Just got a new solo series annouced *By Wolfman no less* & is on the Teen Titans team post Rebirth, I would be really surprised if she didn't make it into IGAU2

I can definitly not see Ares, Bane, Adam, Lobo, Frost, Doomsday, Hawkgirl, Shazam, Grundy, Zatanna, & Zod not make it back

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Since Superman killed him and they said the story will continue after the events of 1
Maybe they'll use some comic book reasoning to bring him back in story lol. No way both Lex and Joker, poster boys Supes/Bat main villains, don't make the cut because they died in game. There might be some light in the Shazam tunnel.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
It pains me to say this but I doubt Zatanna will be in :( She went feom being the most requested female character to everyone forgetting she exist. WELL GTFOH YALL HYPOCRITE ASS.

<3