• E - Injustice 2 Era Players

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • F - Players from all Eras

Votes: 99 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
And he lost a lot. Then Jupiter dominating the scene then sonic fox at the end started to dominate. Their no arguement their bro
Again Sonic won 13-5 just because he didn't completely body him doesn't mean anything the guy was good player and beat or at least went back and forth with many good players ,him and foxy went back and forth for example. The whole mentality that if sonic doesn't body someone who the majority of the community doesn't know he is losing his touch, or going to be less dominant. Sonic has proven time and time again that he is the best inj and mkx player. I just looked at everyones results that you mentioned as well sonic has , out of kdz, himself, and jupiter the most placings, and first places won by a lot. Here il post them here.
Jupiter-http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/5771-emperor-jupiter-matthew-mcdonough
Sonic-http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/4603-sonicfox-dominique-mclean/results-by-game
KDZ-http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/3924-kdz-phillip-atkinson/results-by-league

So in other words sonic was the biggest driving force in injustice as well, at least as far as wins and placements.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Again Sonic won 13-5 just because he didn't completely body him doesn't mean anything the guy was good player and beat or at least went back and forth with many good players ,him and foxy went back and forth for example. The whole mentality that if sonic doesn't body someone who the majority of the community doesn't know he is losing his touch, or going to be less dominant. Sonic has proven time and time again that he is the best inj and mkx player. I just looked at everyones results that you mentioned as well sonic has , out of kdz, himself, and jupiter the most placings, and first places won by a lot. Here il post them here.
Jupiter-http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/5771-emperor-jupiter-matthew-mcdonough
Sonic-http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/4603-sonicfox-dominique-mclean/results-by-game
KDZ-http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/3924-kdz-phillip-atkinson/results-by-league

So in other words sonic was the biggest driving force in injustice as well, at least as far as wins and placements.
Congrats. To sonic!!! Dominate late in the game. When I mean late I mean people stop caring for the game. But I give credit to credit is do. Congrats. But that isn't my point

What 13-5 you talking about? from I seen he got bodied 22-1 on stream playing injustice 2. He was going against atrocities while using pre patch super girl

Last edited:

Noob
I would go as far as saying he is the best fighting game player. He has won in other titles like Skull Girls and DOA, and placed pretty decently in others like Tekken. And to some degree SFV. Its unfortunate he can't dedicate more time to SFV. I would have liked to see him top 8 in those tournaments.

There aren't any other players I know off, that spread themselves over so many titles, and so many characters. to such a high level. Dude is a monster.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Congrats. To sonic!!! Dominate late in the game. When I mean late I mean people stop caring for the game. But I give credit to credit is do. Congrats. But that isn't my point

What 13-5 you talking about? from I seen he got bodied 22-1 on stream playing injustice 2. He was going against atrocities while using pre patch super girl
People stop caring for the game? So when the game came out and basicallly all you saw was f23man , black adam, a few other characters, and the game getting booed of of evo that was "people caring for the game" Sonic dominated when the game was in at least a somewhat better state, all the players that were stop still played and even placed a year after the game cameout. Rico,KDZ,Jupiter, Chris G, Forever King, DJT,MIT, Pig, wound, etc So no it wasnt "people stopped caring" he won evo for the game and the top 8 was filled with peolple who have played since day 1 of the game basically. Here is the set vs the atroictus player.
This is the rando atrocitus ppl were talking about, maybe it was someone else and as along as there is proof then ok.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
I'm still trying to figure out why y'all think those sets mean something when it's just a beta like all honestly the only training they done was playing another person it's not like they had training mode or all the chars in the beta. No one truly knows who's going to dominate in inj2 it could be some random person who's willing to put in the effort. Just because sonic fox dominated in mkx doesn't mean he will in inj2 it's too many good players in fgc

Ra Helios

People stop caring for the game? So when the game came out and basicallly all you saw was f23man , black adam, a few other characters, and the game getting booed of of evo that was "people caring for the game" Sonic dominated when the game was in at least a somewhat better state, all the players that were stop still played and even placed a year after the game cameout. Rico,KDZ,Jupiter, Chris G, Forever King, DJT,MIT, Pig, wound, etc So no it wasnt "people stopped caring" he won evo for the game and the top 8 was filled with peolple who have played since day 1 of the game basically. Here is the set vs the atroictus player.
This is the rando atrocitus ppl were talking about, maybe it was someone else and as along as there is proof then ok.
my fault sir. I have been told wrong lol. now I know not trust what people say. But my point was injustice 2 is a different game. so I doubt he will dominate like he did in mkx

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This turned into a riding session pretty quickly
and I still haven't gotten an answer.

Well, fuck it.
I'll be at Gandy Man's show on the 4'th in New York.
I'll put $20 up for a first to 10, in Injustice or in MKX, to whoever wants proof that I'm worth an answer.

Everyone cries "WE WANT HYPE" and they when someone tries to start a hype fire, no one brings kindling.
Everyone bitches that the same 10 people are winning all the time, but no one steps up.
There's no heart. No inspiration. No drive. No pulse.
And here I am, banging my head against a fucking wall, trying to make firewood out of a flood.
Because the hunger has drowned. The flames have been smothered. The venom well has run dry.
You scream, and there's no crowd to hear you.
You try, and it just bleeds into static.
I love this craft of ours. What we do. I love it dearly.
It has gotten me through levels of hell no human should ever have to come face to face with.
And all I have wanted, for going on SIX years now, is have a chance to prove it.
And I want to prove it by throwing myself off the suicide bluffs that are Brady and Reo.

Like, do I have to put on a french maid's outfit?
Do you want me to dance?
Should I cosplay as Cassie Cage?
I WANT TO BECOME SABU.
I want the three of us to have the greatest match of all time.
I want Injustice 2 to dominate the fucking FGC horizon.
Brady is Shane Douglas. Reo is Terry Funk.
Let's wrap a show in barbed wire and have a fucking fight.

Thingy

Retired account
Thank you and yeah from my 1st week being on here everyone riding sonic
Because it is Sonic Fox, a huge gap, and then everyone else. These "pros" here are getting owned by Sonic Fox on the regular. Is it really riding when someone is that dominant? I root for Fox to lose, only to be disappointed time and time again as his "competition" makes excuses. It is hard to take anyone other than Sonic Fox, Foxy Gpa, and Scar seriously in this scene. All the others just whine about their characters as Fox wipes them out by using whoever is necessary on the roster.

The only way to make it seem like you are not "riding" when talking about tournaments is to downplay Sonic Fox's dominance.

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Because it is Sonic Fox, a huge gap, and then everyone else. These "pros" here are getting owned by Sonic Fox on the regular. Is it really riding when someone is that dominant? I root for Fox to lose, only to be disappointed time and time again as his "competition" makes excuses. It is hard to take anyone other than Sonic Fox, Foxy Gpa, and Scar seriously in this scene. All the others just whine about their characters as Fox wipes them out by using whoever is necessary on the roster.

The only way to make it seem like you are not "riding" when talking about tournaments is to downplay Sonic Fox's dominance.
I personally don't care for achievements it's ok to cheer but to ride is completely different and makes no sense especially in fact because he making money while your at home losing 7-3 mus in your favor so riding him does nothing for you. If people would train as hard as they rode him maybe they'd beat him and tbh I'd say there are like 20 good players who could challenge sonic

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I personally don't care for achievements it's ok to cheer but to ride is completely different and makes no sense especially in fact because he making money while your at home losing 7-3 mus in your favor so riding him does nothing for you. If people would train as hard as they rode him maybe they'd beat him and tbh I'd say there are like 20 good players who could challenge sonic
20 is being generous.

I like you, South. You say what I feel way better than I do.

Who are you maining in IG2? Let's be friends. I need some new pals in my life.

Thingy

Retired account
I personally don't care for achievements it's ok to cheer but to ride is completely different and makes no sense especially in fact because he making money while your at home losing 7-3 mus in your favor so riding him does nothing for you.
I have never wanted Sonic to win a tournament. And 20 players that can challenge him??? Dude...lol.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@REO
Good post but Option F kind of kills the point... I mean, even from Pre-MK9 to MK9 we saw overlaps, so it's klearly going to be a mixture. It's also the safest option in general. A better question is to ask which set of players would have the most of their players placing in top spots. Or is this what you were actually asking?

Also, any reason why Slayer is in your list for Injustice? He started playing during the MK9 era.

Noob
and I still haven't gotten an answer.

Well, fuck it.
I'll be at Gandy Man's show on the 4'th in New York.
I'll put $20 up for a first to 10, in Injustice or in MKX, to whoever wants proof that I'm worth an answer.

Everyone cries "WE WANT HYPE" and they when someone tries to start a hype fire, no one brings kindling.
Everyone bitches that the same 10 people are winning all the time, but no one steps up.
There's no heart. No inspiration. No drive. No pulse.
And here I am, banging my head against a fucking wall, trying to make firewood out of a flood.
Because the hunger has drowned. The flames have been smothered. The venom well has run dry.
You scream, and there's no crowd to hear you.
You try, and it just bleeds into static.
I love this craft of ours. What we do. I love it dearly.
It has gotten me through levels of hell no human should ever have to come face to face with.
And all I have wanted, for going on SIX years now, is have a chance to prove it.
And I want to prove it by throwing myself off the suicide bluffs that are Brady and Reo.

Like, do I have to put on a french maid's outfit?
Do you want me to dance?
Should I cosplay as Cassie Cage?
I WANT TO BECOME SABU.
I want the three of us to have the greatest match of all time.
I want Injustice 2 to dominate the fucking FGC horizon.
Brady is Shane Douglas. Reo is Terry Funk.
Let's wrap a show in barbed wire and have a fucking fight.

Duuuude. Chill.

Go to tournaments. Get some places. And people will take you seriously. I agree that what you are wanting to do is good for the tournament scene and community. But you getting uppity about it. And that will push the people you are challenging away. Or perhaps challenge players who aren't so known. That would be better since they too will be getting something out of it. We know you want to become one of the personalities in the scene by playing the big cheeses and riding that. But if you keep this up you may develop the wrong image. And fade away. You can't just arrive bro. Enjoy the journey.

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
20 is being generous.

I like you, South. You say what I feel way better than I do.

Who are you maining in IG2? Let's be friends. I need some new pals in my life.
I'm maiming Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Harley Quinn you on psn?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Sonic is so good at these games, that people say he got mopped when he didn't win a set by a large margin.

Get some awareness people.

Edit: Also, year 2 in fighting games is always going to be more legit than year 1. Sonic dominating year 2 of Injustice does not qualify as him "coming on late". He just dominated when the game was more developed. You guys just gotta stop being delusional and hold that shit.
When you become more familiar with the sun god, you will realise what a waste of time trying to reason is.

Ra Helios

I thought I edit that out when I said late in the game. I apologize. I was at work typing fast and analyzing what I need to analyze. You right Im wrong. So be it. I hate admitting Im wrong. This will never happen again :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Duuuude. Chill.

Go to tournaments. Get some places. And people will take you seriously. I agree that what you are wanting to do is good for the tournament scene and community. But you getting uppity about it. And that will push the people you are challenging away. Or perhaps challenge players who aren't so known. That would be better since they too will be getting something out of it. We know you want to become one of the personalities in the scene by playing the big cheeses and riding that. But if you keep this up you may develop the wrong image. And fade away. You can't just arrive bro. Enjoy the journey.
This made me think. A lot.

Thank you, friend. I needed to think.

I'm maiming Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Harley Quinn you on psn?
I will be. Swampy, Ivy, Bane.

SoV N3RO

G.O.A.T Robin
Imo, It'll be like MKX in the sense that the new players will have a chance to shine, whilst the vets will still dominate nevertheless.