• E - Injustice 2 Era Players

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • F - Players from all Eras

Votes: 99 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REO

Undead
This is a pure fun thread. So for the first year MKX was pretty much dominated by around the same 10 players. Then the second year MKX is dominated by a new set of 10 players (aside from Sonic). This means current MKX for a year so far has been pretty much been run by around the same 10 top dogs / players in top eights every event. Do you guys think it's going to be the same players dominating in Injustice 2? Or will it be the case for the first year of the game, and then be a new top 10 players dominating the second year? Place your bets / predictions now.

For fun (optional) I made some groups of players that started playing competitively in different eras. Choose which group of players you think will dominate in Injustice 2:

A) It'll be super old pre-MK9 era players (Pig of the Hut, REO, m2dave, Detroitballn, Tom Brady, Noobe, Slips, P2W, etc.)

B) It'll be MK9 players (Sonic, Scar, PL, f0xy, Forever King, Red Raptor, DJT, MIT, Madzin, Tyrant, WoundCowboy, Big D, etc.)

C) It'll be Injustice 1 players (Jupiter, Theo, Slayer, HoneyBee, Biohazard, Rico, KDZ, Whiteboi, Saltface, etc.

D) It'll be MKX players (Hayatei, Dragon, Semiij, Tekken Master, Illusions, Tweedy, Destroyer, Toxin, SylverRye, etc.)

E) It'll be completely brand new Injustice 2 players (???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, etc.)

F) It'll be a mix of players from all eras.

If you win this prediction you get to bump this thread a year or two from now and look godly with props.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
F. I don't think it really matters what game you come from (as it shouldn't, since we're all NRS), but more about your attitude as a player towards the game you're playing. Players from MK9 carried over just fine to Injustice 1, and players from Injustice 1 carried over just fine to MKX. So its safe to say a mix.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I expect people from all eras to do well if they put the time in. I also expect new players to rise as it happens every game cycle. It would be interesting to see if Sonic Fox was not as dominate though. I think that may be a better question.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Curious to see if certain MK players that didn't care for Injustice and quit early on will stick with I2 this time, or wait for MK11.

A combination of MKX, Inj1 and newcomers. I don't foresee players who dominated in MK9 but didn't in either Injustice or MKX suddenly rising to the cream of the crop for this game. I could be mistaken though I think it's unlikely.

Harry Otter

Zoning Master
E. NRS games are fairly simple so maybe we can get a Junior Division going.

Wondertwins and Krypto for Injustice 2

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I think it will be like any other new fighting game. Some stay strong, some not so much, and some new faces get into the game