• F - Players from all Eras

Votes: 99 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Okay, fine.

@REO @Tom Brady
I challenge you both, at a time to be determined, to Injustice 2.
$100 says I can beat both of you in a first of it's kind, First To Seven, Three Way Dance.
I'm not afraid to die.
Cross the line, gentlemen.

This isn't a bluff or a charade. It's almost time. Box Time.

I've been around forever. I've been watching fucking almost everything since 2011.
I can probably fight circles around half the people I'd be likely to run into.
Mikey Whipwreck got a fucking title shot.
I think I could do a lot of work with just one.
My life has been a fucking maelstrom the last few years.
But this is still my place of peace. The FGC is where I put the crazy to use.
This is how I keep Fight Club from evolving and devolving into Project Mayhem, in a manner of speaking.
I have a good fucking idea, and no one seems to think so.

LET'S FIGHT TO THE DEATH BECAUSE IT'D BE A DAMN GOOD FIGHT

I wouldn't waste either of your time widdling away at this plan if I didn't think it was good.
It's good. It's a fucking keeper. It's a fight that could stamp the three of us on the front page of IG2's This Is Your Life book.
But I need the two of you to have faith in me that I am very much capable of doing battle with the both of you.
I need to be let off the proverbial leash here...But I can't do that unless I know I have a battle to prepare for.
ECT. CEO. Whenever you happen to be in New York. It'll work itself out.
But I want your attention. I need to know you two are there. And I know you are.

I want a fight.

#FightBoxFight
#IfAvrilLavigneMarriedAdamLevine
#ShedBeAvrilLavigneLevine

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Okay, fine.

@REO @Tom Brady
I challenge you both, at a time to be determined, to Injustice 2.
$100 says I can beat both of you in a first of it's kind, First To Seven, Three Way Dance.
I'm not afraid to die.
Cross the line, gentlemen.

This isn't a bluff or a charade. It's almost time. Box Time.

I've been around forever. I've been watching fucking almost everything since 2011.
I can probably fight circles around half the people I'd be likely to run into.
Mikey Whipwreck got a fucking title shot.
I think I could do a lot of work with just one.
My life has been a fucking maelstrom the last few years.
But this is still my place of peace. The FGC is where I put the crazy to use.
This is how I keep Fight Club from evolving and devolving into Project Mayhem, in a manner of speaking.
I have a good fucking idea, and no one seems to think so.

LET'S FIGHT TO THE DEATH BECAUSE IT'D BE A DAMN GOOD FIGHT

I wouldn't waste either of your time widdling away at this plan if I didn't think it was good.
It's good. It's a fucking keeper. It's a fight that could stamp the three of us on the front page of IG2's This Is Your Life book.
But I need the two of you to have faith in me that I am very much capable of doing battle with the both of you.
I need to be let off the proverbial leash here...But I can't do that unless I know I have a battle to prepare for.
ECT. CEO. Whenever you happen to be in New York. It'll work itself out.
But I want your attention. I need to know you two are there. And I know you are.

I want a fight.

#FightBoxFight
#IfAvrilLavigneMarriedAdamLevine
#ShedBeAvrilLavigneLevine

I be(lie)ve in you. Indeed I do. :DOGE

Noob
I think a younger generation may come up in this game with the lower age limit. But I still see the MKX players keeping the top spots since they are still pretty young and most have a lot of time to game. I would like to see some older players coming back into the spot light. But that is purely because I get totally rashed when people say getting older makes you a worse player. It doesn't happen to guitarists it wont happen to players who can put in the time around work and families. But more importantly I would like to see myself placing in the top ranks. Of course I don't practice enough. Or live in a country where there are good enough players to train against. Or have any ability to travel to Europe or America. But a girl can dream.

Thingy

Retired account
It will be SonicFox dominating as usual. Apparently, his super uber talent is too much for mere NRS "pro" mortals.

You all have been getting smashed consistently since late in Injustice. If Sonic is going to have a real challengers at majors, it will be someone none of us have heard of. Because every listed player should pretty much be calling him Daddy.

I am not even a SonicFox fan, just a guy frustrated with seeing you guys getting mopped all over the place.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I think it is way more about the player than the general playerbase for a certain game.

Those that accept Injustice 2 as something new and adapt to it accordingly will do well. Those that want it to be like previous games will be stubborn and probably won't do well.

I expect all of the current successful MKX players to have success to begin with as they have proven to us they can adapt to each new patch without complaining and without problems. They knuckle down and reap the rewards.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Me. Myself and my team.

You ever see Braveheart?
Remember Simon? The mad man who owned Ireland?
Same rules apply.
New York will be MY city. My Gotham. My renaissance.
And the rest will fall into place.

Also: I hereby issue a challenge to you, Reo, AND Tom Brady.
A challenge to a bout of Injustice 2, and more specifically, to a three-way dance.
A fights B, winner fights C, goes in circles 'til someone wins seven games.
Whatever show the three of us happen to all be at. We'll figure it out.
But at some point, in 2017, the three of us should beat the unholy superhero shit out of each other.
Brady is Shane Douglas, Reo is Terry Funk, and I'm Sabu.
We'll have our own Night The Line Was Crossed.

2017 will be hype as fucking hype can be, even if I have to set it on fire my damn self.

#TheAKAIsComing
#ManIsEightyPercentWater
#MisterKrabsIsARobot

Noob
It will be SonicFox dominating as usual. Apparently, his super uber talent is too much for mere NRS "pro" mortals.

You all have been getting smashed consistently since late in Injustice. If Sonic is going to have a real challengers at majors, it will be someone none of us have heard of. Because every listed player should pretty much be calling him Daddy.

I am not even a SonicFox fan, just a guy frustrated with seeing you guys getting mopped all over the place.
I hope it is.

His top level lordiness is a driving factor for many other almost top players. The dude deserves respect from everybody. It has nothing to do with players competing against him not being good enough. Hes just really good at all fighting games he plays.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
As for individuals, shocker here but I guarantee you that @SonicFox5000 will win the most tournaments and make the most top 8's.

As for like a type or group of people, it will simply be whatever current/relevant top player who picks up the game.

Correction, current/relevant top "NRS" player. The top players in other communities never "dominate" our games.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
As for individuals, shocker here but I guarantee you that @SonicFox5000 will win the most tournaments and make the most top 8's.

As for like a type or group of people, it will simply be whatever current/relevant top player who picks up the game.

Correction, current/relevant top "NRS" player. The top players in other communities never "dominate" our games.
Honestly I'm not so sure about that. Is he gonna win? Yea of course he is, he's not gonna magically gonna become non competitive over night. However I feel like he's going to have to work a lot harder. Hell he's already having to work harder.