Votes: 17 12.2%
  • Rain

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Tremor

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I love Smoke, Sub and Scorpion, but I have to go with Ermac. Dude is just a badass, has been both good and bad and TK is literally one of the best powers to have. You can just do so much with Telekinesis from flying to killing someone from a far.

Last edited:

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Definitely Reptile. Not just my favorite ninja, but one of my favorite chars since the first time I played MK2.

Second place goes to Rain, purple's my favorite color and I love weather powers so of course he's my dude.

Third is Smoke, idk what it is but it's just hard not to love him.

I don't really consider myself a Sub fan overall but there's been certain iterations of him I really like, especially in the NRS era. MK9 Sub is the coolest he's ever been, Cryomancer got its hooks in me, and MK11 Sub is looking great too, I'm pretty comfortable marking him as a distant fourth place.

The rest I just don't really care about >_>

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I like Sub-Zero the best.

He has a dignified no-nonsense attitude and he plays the new role of teacher/mentor/sensei very well.

I DO think MK11 might be overdoing it a little bit though. He seems completely humorless going as far as to say "I dont have time to socialize"

I kind of want him to be less grim.
I'm gonna disagree in that I think Sub-zero turned into a bit of a goody two-shoes Mary Sue. If they go over the top on how serious he is, maybe he'll finally have a flaw and not be the perfect human being again.

Not to say that's the most interesting flaw they could possibly give him. Maybe something else would be better. But I would prefer this to MKX.

My man Sub-Zero,he looks amazing,mk9 look and mkx,they way he looks,they way he moves,his ice power,his awsome voice in mkx,his story,that being said,i dont like the way his head pice looks,its just off to me he lookd amazing in mkx,that head pice was awsome,and costume,i hope they give us the mkx skins for char,cuz i saw u have the opsion to chose mkx mask.My second is scorpion he is also so cool,but i started to hate the fact that he is the Rambo of mk,he beats evreyone and he is pushd so hard in our throut that is anoying,he beats sub zero in everey cinematic,he beats him in comic,and humiliates him,and he beats him in mkx,witch is stupid to me,cuz sub and scorpion should be equals,cuz they are both poster boys.Third one is Smoke,hes cool also,and is lin kuei.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
For me my top 5 are very close. I love experimenting with different movesets. In the old days what separated the ninjas was look, special moves and lore. Today they have distinct fighting styles that differ greatly in form and execution.

I see the Cyborgs as Ninjas in a way since they are basically ninjas and half technology. But since this is about ninjas I'll keep it to the greats.

1. Smoke/Enenra
  2. Reptile
  3. Sub Zero (Bi Han)
  4. Noob Saibot (Bi Han)
  5. Rain

Smoke:
I absolutely love smoke, his design, moveset and overall playstyle. The dark colors is a plus and the fact he is actually Vapor seals the deal. #BringEnenraInHisTrueForm

Reptile:
When he was playable in MK2 I loved him up till MK9 but I never liked the change visually and wished he stayed true to his original Ninja design.

Bi Han:
Is the only Sub Zero as far as I'm concerned and ofc Noob cuz he is just a cooler version of Bi Han.

Rain:
has always been a favorite of mine, I hope he gets both the price look and his old Ninja look. Purple is my favorite color and if I'm able to adjust the colors to add black and purple I'll be estatic. His Water control and storm powers are freaking amazing and would be visually appealing in MK11.

I don't have anything against Scorpion, Chameleon, Ermac or Tremor they just aren't my favorites.

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Reptile and it's not even close, Smoke and Sub-Zero are two and three.

The fight scene from the movie will stick in my head forever, even if the fight scene is trash compared to other martial arts movies.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Smoke, followed by Rain.

Love his design and powers, was memorized back as a kid when he just had all this smoke emanating from him in MK2.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Scorpion has always been my favourite since Mortal Kombat (1992) hit arcades. I liked how the game made it appear that Sub-Zero was the "good" guy and Scorpion was the "bad" guy, but it was actually the opposite, as Scorpion is simply looking to find his wife and son again (at this point in the lore, we know Scorpion was killed by Sub-Zero but I believe Scorpion's family being dead wasn't a thing yet).

The concept of an undead character looking for something so simple yet so universally familiar really spoke to young me.
^ This. Damn near exactly. Die hard Hanzo fan. I'm also a total mark for Ghost Rider/Spawn type characters but that may be my absolute love for Scorpion as he's not just my favorite MK character but one of my favorite fictional characters of all time period.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Subby for me. I love the story of Bi-Han and how it ends with Noob, and I adore Kuai Liang. How he starts as an "honorable" assassin looking to avenge his brother, gets taken over by Quan Chi, then saved and earns his redemption by converting his clan to protection instead of destruction, makes peace with Hanzo, and becomes the calm leader. I enjoyed the fuck out of that story arc.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
1. Sub-Zero - Literally the coolest powers in the game. Get it... coolest. cause... nvm.
2. Noob Saibot
3. Human Smoke (cyber smoke is garbage, fight me)
4. Reptile
5. Human Cyrax
6. Ermac
7. Rain
8. Chameleon
9. Human Sektor
10. Tremor - Would have been cool (cause I love his powers being based on earth type) until they made his design look like he rummaged through the dumpster to find a hood to wear.
11. Takeda
12. Cassie/Jacqui Sub/Scorp Cosplay

13. Scorpion

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Little surprised that Scorpion doesn't have a lot more, I feel like he has most post support here but is way behind in the poll to Sub. And the sudden popularity in Rain is a little surprising, I know he was cool in MK 9 but not going to lie shocked he's more requested than Scorpion, Ermac, Smoke and Reptile.