What's new

Who is your favorite and least favorite Tekken character?

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
My favorites are Leo, Jinpachi, Forest, Dragunov, Miguel, Alisa and Lee
Least favorites are the Mishimas, all of them.

Favorite character is Steve Fox. Runner ups would be hwoarang (my main) and baek because of their trolly mixups and long options of moves. Paul, Nina, Mashimas, Lei, and Law are third string.

Least favorite: All animals, Ling, and Capos (OH GOD HOW I HATE CAPOS).

Most disliked: Lili (can't beat lili players for my life, and I can't stand her. It could be a fetus playing, I would still lose)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Faves: King/A.King, Marduk, Jaycee etc. Because I love wrestlers :)

Hated: Lili, Asuka, Jun, Alisa, Laws, Capos. :( They're too braindead for my liking

I don't use any of those guys, but I know for a fact that King is just as brain dead as all of them.

As in all of them can destroy noobs who don't know how to play very well/don't know the match-ups with little more than button mashing.

---

My favorite(s)?

CRAIG MOTHERFUCKING MARDUK.

Nothing like man handling fools with a giant muscley, ambiguously tan Austailian rage machine.

Heihachi is a close second though.

My least favorite are Jin and Kazuya.

My favorite is Zafina. Awesome addition to the cast. Reflects Tekken's awesome focus on unique and crazy fighting styles, such as Eddy.

Least favorite? Alissa.
The devs must have been watching waaaaay too much anime when they thought it would be a good idea to put a japanese sex robot in the game.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Favorites: Leo, Dragunov, King, Bryan, and Slim Bob

Least favorites: Capos, animals, Devil Jin (he looks even more "anime" than Lars and Alisa combined), and most of the females

I really like characters that hit and throw "hard." Like, when a hit or grab lands, it feels like it hurt. A lot of the females use silly looking slaps and whatnot that can Launch Marduk, and it just looks so silly. Also, I know it's a Japanese game, but how many styles of Karate do we really need in here? I'm sure a couple of those characters could be replaced by new and interesting ones.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
King and Armor King just make everything look like it should hurt.

Whoever did the animations for them was spot on.

and Yes, it is super weird to see anna bitch slap Jack and then launch him.