What's new

Who is your favorite and least favorite Tekken character?

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Post who your favorite and least favorite tekken character and why. This isn't necessarily who you main, just who you like the most out of the cast.
My favorite is Lars because of the memes he produces and that his fighting style is so over the top
My least favorite is Alisa because I hate robot characters and find them boring

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Lee and Kazuya are my favourites.

I don't like Lars but I also don't want to get trolled by you so I'm going to say #BUFFLARS and avoid any repercussions.

Alisa can eat a robot dick - she has no place in tekken. Only robots that should be in tekken are Jack variants. And combot.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Lee and Kazuya are my favourites.

I don't like Lars but I also don't want to get trolled by you so I'm going to say #BUFFLARS and avoid any repercussions.

Alisa can eat a robot dick - she has no place in tekken. Only robots that should be in tekken are Jack variants. And combot.
I promise this isn't another way for me to peddle the #BuffLars agenda, but since you mentioned it
#BuffLars

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
My favorite character is Yoshimitsu because he defies the rules of Tekken's metagame but at the same time doesn't turn the Tekken Zaibatsu forums into a remove/ban character clusterfuck.

My least favorite character is Kazuya T4 onwards by existing, ditching his iconic "Twaa!" battle cry for random gibberish and forcing Jin's moveset to split between two characters.

Czarface

#GiveBarakaAChance
Armor King, Bryan and Feng. Hmm I like Nina too, one of the cooler females in a fighting game.

Can't stand Lars, Alisa or the Laws.

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
Jun and Roger(kangaroo) Jun because shes Jun and roger because hes cute. F all the mishimas.. herp derp im a mishima so im cool. F UUUU!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE: which is the best or most fun tekken. I want to buy one on ps2 or ps3. It must contain Jun though. . Thanks.

Lol Lars! he looks like a stupid dumb ass character for a tekken game and thats saying something.
him and that overly anime robot chick. like they just drew any old anime chick on paper and was like " its a .... urrra.... a .. robot..?"
thats not creativity Japan -.-

MDS

Shotguns & Grapplers
Faves: King/A.King, Marduk, Jaycee etc. Because I love wrestlers :)

Hated: Lili, Asuka, Jun, Alisa, Laws, Capos. :( They're too braindead for my liking

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Favourite characters: Dragunov and Asuka.
Least favourites: Not really sure. Probably Alisa.