What's new

Who is your favorite and least favorite Tekken character?

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Fav(style) : Lili - who doesn't like a rich girl with daddy issues?
Fav(gameplay) : True Ogre - I love having that massive reach and still actually have some 10f moves

Hate : Law(s) - So abusable online and 90% are very scrubby. I've had bad connection Laws hit me out of my own frame traps... its sad
Nina/Anna - This is just a personal thing, but I never know when their strings end and it throws me off really bad
Asuka - TTT2 Asuka looks like her breath stinks, just sayin'

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
My fav is Dragunov, I saw him on a few streams and in archives played by Aris and I thought ye, I'm gonna play that guy.
Least liked is Raven. He is the perfect example of mixing a lot of cool stuff doesn't necessarily get the result even cooler, but the opposite.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Fav- Eddie Gordo I hate fighting him but he got the coolest style in the game
Least- Bob hate everything about him

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Post who your favorite and least favorite tekken character and why. This isn't necessarily who you main, just who you like the most out of the cast.
My favorite is Lars because of the memes he produces and that his fighting style is so over the top
My least favorite is Alisa because I hate robot characters and find them boring

Favorite is King, by far. Love his wrestling style. Unfortunately, I can never land any of his chain throws against human opponents unless I'm playing a scrub, because everyone knows how to break the chains. Feng Wei is a close second.

Least favorite is Eddy or Christie. Button mashing fest which leads to wins for scrubs all the time.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Fav. - Yoshimitsu & Kunimitsu - Been using them since T1/T2 days.

Hate - Bob - dumbass character that's too safe with his pokes.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I love a lot of the characters in Tekken. But I'll keep it to five.

Favorites: King, A.King, Bryan, Kazuya, and Lei (I don't play Lei, but he is too awesome to not mention)
The single character that I hate with a burning passion: Hwoarang.

I started with T3, and from the moment I laid eyes on Hwoarang, I thought he was the stupidest looking character I have ever seen. His stance, that hair, those goggles, his stupid jacket, the way he wants to be as cool as Paul but never will becomes he has a dumb ass name like Hwoarang.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Even though I never really played tekken, I really like Lili and Asuka. Haorang and Yoshi are awesome too. I'm not really felling eddie or Christie though, I hate how they are always dancing around haha.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
My favorite character is Paul but I haven't really played him since 4.

Currently maining an Armor King/Miguel team with a dusting of an occasional Feng, Jaycee, T.Ogre, Jinpachi, Jaycee and everyone's favorite......ALISA. Haha.

Seriously, though....I play TAG 2 a lot, as Tekken has always been my main fighter, so if anyone is looking for games, my XBL handle is the same as it is here - John Grizzly. Add me.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Favorites: Lei Wulong, Marshall Law, Asuka, Lili, Zafina, Kazuya and Steve Fox

Least favorites: All wrestler types, Lars, Jin....basically everyone else besides my favorites.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Kazuya, Heihachi, and Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu

Haven't given to much thought to my least favorite, but Alisa seems to be the person to hate, so i guess Alisa