What's new

Who is your favorite and least favorite street fighter character?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Favorite has to be the strongest woman in the world, Chun Li. Least favorite would probably be Hugo.

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
Adon, Seth, and Blanka are all shitty screw them Alex Is sick I wish he had hit confirms

Cr LP xx Cr LP xx SA2 or MP xx Slash Elbow xx SA2 work fairly well.

EDIT: If you're as godlike as Renic, Cr.LK can be a hit-confirm by itself. He explained it in a video.

My favorite Street Fighter Characters are: Rose (see pic), Chun Li, Ibuki, Dudley, Yun/Yang

My least favorite is Seth because fuck the 7-3 matchup to Rose :(

Favorites are: Sakura, E.Ryu/Ryu, Akuma, Gen, Ingrid, Charlie, Guile, Hakan, Rose, Eagle, Cammy and Q (Guy/Cody/Rolento if Final Fight dudes count).

Least Favorites: Blanka, El Fuerte, Ken, Remy, Birdie, Honda, Rufus.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Favorite......Idk too many to choose, but I'll say Oni simply because he's gonna grind beneath his heel, all that exists.
I hate Dhalsim because I hate that little dance he does when he wins, and he needs to eat more.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Also my runner ups would be
Favorite: Cody because he is awesome and according to the SF story is tougher then ryu and can even be a threat to akuma
Least Favortie: Seth because he doesn't look like a SF character and his moveset is boring

Flagg

Noob
Hmm, what a choice, so many awesome character designs.

Fave: Oro, Sagat, Adon, Gen, Ryu, Guy, Hugo and Urien. And Makoto

Least: Evil Ryu, Uber versions of Akuma, Juni and Juli and Remy.

DuskAlloy

I may decide to make a tekken version of this or maybe a King of fighters one anyone willing to post in either of those two?

Cody and guy are more popular than I thought. Along with those two, vega or bison would be my favorite(s). Least favorite is Ryu or Rufus.

DuskAlloy

Lol agreed. But yeah don't fuck with mike v they should have created the skater design around him why would they around anyone else??
Rodney mullen kinda invented the basis for nearly every trick ever made... that kinda helps