What's new

Who is your favorite and least favorite street fighter character?

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
For me it would have to be Alex, the man is the prime example of what a hybrid grappler should be... reverse powerbomb is the hypest shit

and his hugo intro that pays homage to hulk hogan and andre the giant is great.

The worst would have to be evil ryu... god how generic could you be...

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Best - Chun Li and Sakura
Worst - Guile (Boring stereotype) / Balrog (Boxer - Just uninspired design and boring to play)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Best- zangief. Power bombs a fuckin dinosaur on one game. Protects Russia's skies and does the bane back breaker mid-UAB. First character I've ever used in a fighting game.

Least- Guile. Because fuck guile, that's why.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
SF4 is the first ive played since SF2 TE(i think lol)

BEST: Juri cuz dem small bewbz

WORST: whoever that dude is that rides in on a skateboard because i know for a fact no one who skates fights...that well anyway

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
Best- zangief. Power bombs a fuckin dinosaur on one game. Protects Russia's skies and does the bane back breaker mid-UAB. First character I've ever used in a fighting game.

Least- Guile. Because fuck guile, that's why.
Off topic but AMAZING sig.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Favorites:
Ryu- main until SFIV
Abel- main since SFIV
Akuma- cause being a raging demon who travels the world searching for worthy opponents is truly baddas.

Least Favorites:
Necro, Oro, Gill, Remy...pretty much the entire SFIII cast. And Rufus.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Best: Cody. Who else can negate a lifetime's worth of training to master a hadoken by tossing a rock? Plus knife is mk swag.

Worst: Sagat. Tiger! ta-tiger! Tiger!

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
Favourite: Dan Hibiki, the motherfucking MAN. Best taunts and backdash in SSF4!
Runner-ups: Sean, the joke character of SF3, and Dee Jay with his perpetual grin :D

Least: Sagat, since that murdering bastard killed Dan's father.
Runner-ups: Chun-Li, who tried to arrest Dan in SFA3; and Cammy, because of her attitude.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
My top 5 for the series would be Cody, Ibuki, Zangief, Poison (..if she counts), and Bison

I hate Rufus, Vega, Cammy, and Hugo

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Favs - Guile, Elena, Q, Makoto, Sakura and R. Mika

Least favs - Oro, Deejay, El Fuerte, Gil, Rolento, Rose, Seth, Urien, Evil Ryu, Oni Akuma

Egoflux

Noob
Best: Akuma, Dudley and Abel. Oh, and Guile...hate his gameplay but that flattop is iconic(plus best theme song).

Worst: Sean (nerfed to joke character), Boxer(generic boxer design/stereotype), Rufus(why capcom?).