What's new

Who is the LEAST used character so far in your opinion in MK 11?

Who is the LEAST used MK 11 character so far?

• Baraka

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Cassie

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • D'vorah

Votes: 126 53.4%
  • Erron Black

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Geras

• Jacqui Briggs

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Jade

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Jax

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Johnny Cage

• Kabal

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Kano

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 24 10.2%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noob-Saibot

• Raiden

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Scorpion

• Shao Kahn

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Skarlett

• Sonya

• Sub-Zero

• Frost

Votes: 31 13.1%
  • Not sure/Undecided

• Most likely a future DLC character

• Cetrion

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • The Kollector

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Kitana

• Total voters

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I’ve played Lao and I don’t envy his mainers. Db1 MUSTN’T be used outside combos since orbit hat disappears both on start up punish and on block, it’s hurtbox is shit and to top it off that fucking move costs both meters which makes breakaway IMPOSSIBLE, whoever came up with this should be fired and kicked in the dick. He has nothing to play with. Garbage 3 high string, THE WORST teleport in the game (even on kombat kast I said that shit looks reactible as fuck), unsafe strings. Imagine if Tempest had to spend two bars for a regular hat, nobody would even touch that character. I wouldn’t complain thatmuch if there weren’t characters like Geras, Erron, Sonya etc. Fix the fucking guy

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So everyone has at least one vote except for Sub-Zero, Noob(ironic much?) and Liu Kang lol. I haven't seen many Noobs online, some here and there but definitely a lot more Subby's for sure.

I’ve played Lao and I don’t envy his mainers. Db1 MUSTN’T be used outside combos since orbit hat disappears both on start up punish and on block, it’s hurtbox is shit and to top it off that fucking move costs both meters which makes breakaway IMPOSSIBLE, whoever came up with this should be fired and kicked in the dick. He has nothing to play with. Garbage 3 high string, THE WORST teleport in the game (even on kombat kast I said that shit looks reactible as fuck), unsafe strings. Imagine if Tempest had to spend two bars for a regular hat, nobody would even touch that character. I wouldn’t complain thatmuch if there weren’t characters like Geras, Erron, Sonya etc. Fix the fucking guy
Yeah, I've noticed KL is actually Kung Lao and not King Lao in this game, players have to work to win with him for once lol. I'm fine with this. But hey, could be worse could be a Raiden or D'vorah main lol.

Last edited:

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I mostly play D'vorah in kompetitive player match, and I've run into exactly 1 other D'vorah. It was fun playing a 5-5 matchup! Afterwards, I sent him everything I knew. Anybody else putting in the work with her gets all the fruit of my labor in the lab.

MKF30

I mostly play D'vorah in kompetitive player match, and I've run into exactly 1 other D'vorah. It was fun playing a 5-5 matchup! Afterwards, I sent him everything I knew. Anybody else putting in the work with her gets all the fruit of my labor in the lab.
Are you on PS4 I assume? Most seem to be but I play on Xbox and Switch, so far haven't seen her on either lol. I can't say for PC.

Second Saint

Are you on PS4 I assume? Most seem to be but I play on Xbox and Switch, so far haven't seen her on either lol. I can't say for PC.
Yes, I'm on PS4. Honestly, haven't gotten to play a whole ton and my game leaves a lot to be desired right now. I drop most of the combos I get still, and on top of that, I'm terrible at hit confirming into them in the first place. That one's not because of a new character though. Just one of my biggest faults as a player that I can't seem to fix.

MKF30

Yes, I'm on PS4. Honestly, haven't gotten to play a whole ton and my game leaves a lot to be desired right now. I drop most of the combos I get still, and on top of that, I'm terrible at hit confirming into them in the first place. That one's not because of a new character though. Just one of my biggest faults as a player that I can't seem to fix.
Its all good man, practice makes perfect right? I feel like every mk game the timing and hit confirms are a little different.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I almost never see Khotal players online but that's just my experience. Apparently ppl who main him say that his parry doesn't work

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
D'vorah for sure, which is a shame because I personally think she is one of the best "new" characters that NRS have introduced. They did a really good job with her aesthetic in both MKX and MK11.

Lun

proud TERF!
I feel almost like the only one who is sticking with D'vorah despite the fact that means I start the match with a disadvantage.
I wonder if they're going to just leave her broken like that. Or if they'll think people don't play her because "she isn't popular" and scratch her from future games, when the real problem is that they messed up her gameplay so bad nobody wants to play a broken weak character.

Lun

proud TERF!
I feel like my favorite character won't be back in MK12. They'll think "oh, nobody plays D'vorah!".

Second Saint

Well, I did my part tonight. Went into ranked for the first time, played 15 games, and judging by the messages I received, gave 15 different people their first taste of D'vorah.

Lun

proud TERF!
Well, I did my part tonight. Went into ranked for the first time, played 15 games, and judging by the messages I received, gave 15 different people their first taste of D'vorah.

Ahahah, how funny, you made it seem like D'vorah is playable! Cool joke.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I wanted to be a D'Vorah main but they killed her, just nerfed her immediately to the point she's basically unusable. That's why her pick-rate is so low. She's the worst character in the game right now by a huge margin.
I think D'Vorah, Kotal and Shao Kahn are the worst Characters in the game followed by Kung Lao, Frost and Kano being halfway decent but buttons are slow AF. Kollector has good buttons and Normals but kinda gimicky and needs help after all his Nerfs.

MKF30

I thought about using Kollector at some point. That guy Destroyer on YT, plays Kollector pretty well.

But yeah everytime I'm in a KOTH or online, I rarely see D'vorah, Raiden, Kollector, Kano, Baraka, Kotal Kahn, Frost and Sonya.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I thought about using Kollector at some point. That guy Destroyer on YT, plays Kollector pretty well.

But yeah everytime I'm in a KOTH or online, I rarely see D'vorah, Raiden, Kollector, Kano, Baraka, Kotal Kahn, Frost and Sonya.
If you kan play tonight you will see a frost that's for sure ;)