What's new

Who is the LEAST used character so far in your opinion in MK 11?

Who is the LEAST used MK 11 character so far?

• Baraka

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Cassie

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • D'vorah

Votes: 126 53.4%
  • Erron Black

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Geras

• Jacqui Briggs

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Jade

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Jax

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Johnny Cage

• Kabal

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Kano

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 24 10.2%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noob-Saibot

• Raiden

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Scorpion

• Shao Kahn

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Skarlett

• Sonya

• Sub-Zero

• Frost

Votes: 31 13.1%
  • Not sure/Undecided

• Most likely a future DLC character

• Cetrion

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • The Kollector

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Kitana

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Was just wondering who you think is the LEAST used in general from your own experience and/or in your opinion? Obviously not counting DLC since they're not out yet(not counting Shao Kahn or Frost obviously) but from Shang Tsung onward. However, if you WANT you can vote for a DLC slot if you think it'll be someone eventually who's DLC down the line.

But for the time being of all the characters we currently have, who do you think is the least used so far? Everyone can vote up to 3 characters! Mine so far IMO from online has to be Raiden, D'Vorah and Kano. I just rarely if ever see these characters played. Honorable mention, Baraka. lol How about you?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Probably Geras.

Kotal Kahn is the target of a hate campaign by Gamefaqs, so don't believe it if someone tells you that no one plays him.

JohnnyGotCaged

oops i shidded
Once I saw this thread, I immediately thought D'vorah, lol. Still never went against her online at all. Along a few others.
I barely go against D'vorah on ToT.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
I haven’t fought Cassie ONCE, not once! Crazy, I’d think she’d be more popular.
I was legit going to edit my comment and add Cassie but the thing is, I fought maybe 2 Cassie Cage players and that was it. I went to the lab with her and shes good. I've seen some top players use her and high gamplay with her.

I didn't add Cassie in my comment because I think she and a few others on the roster are being slept on.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I was legit going to edit my comment and add Cassie but the thing is, I fought maybe 2 Cassie Cage players and that was it. I went to the lab with her and shes good. I've seen some top players use her and high gamplay with her.

I didn't add Cassie in my comment because I think she and a few others on the roster are being slept on.
Defintly is being underused but I’m good with that, it means most people won’t know the matchup up too well, technically. Not that she’s particularly hard to defend against.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Shao Kahn, Kotal Kahn, Frost, D'Vorah, Raiden (This one hurts my soul), Skarlet, Baraka, and Kabal are all the characters I've fought once or twice and until then I haven't run into them.
I haven’t fought Cassie ONCE, not once! Crazy, I’d think she’d be more popular.
I don't know about you all but on Xbox One I run across waves of Scorpion and Noobs and a few Sonya's and Jade's.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Not too keen of D'Vorah's playstyle, and I just can't stand the character, which is a shame because I love her voice actress. It feels like she just came back to kill Old Man Scorpion and that was it. Really didn't have any other impactful role in the story.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Not too keen of D'Vorah's playstyle, and I just can't stand the character, which is a shame because I love her voice actress. It feels like she just came back to kill Old Man Scorpion and that was it. Really didn't have any other impactful role in the story.
She went from having an amazing antagonistic story role in MKX to being a mere Kronika pawn in MK11. It's baffling.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
She went from having an amazing antagonistic story role in MKX to being a mere Kronika pawn in MK11. It's baffling.
Yeah, she was a character you could love to hate in MKX. Here, I feel like they could have just given her small role in the story to someone else and it'd have little impact or outright improve the story. For example, give the role of Scorpion's killer to Noob Saibot and it would have been so much better, it would have played into MK lore and had a sense of poetry to it.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Yeah, she was a character you could love to hate in MKX. Here, I feel like they could have just given her small role in the story to someone else and it'd have little impact or outright improve the story. For example, give the role of Scorpion's killer to Noob Saibot and it would have been so much better, it would have played into MK lore and had a sense of poetry to it.
Yeah, but they wanted to cram everyone into two sides. At this point D'Vorah could have her own side since she would be at odds with both Kahns, and the Earthrealmers. She could have allied herself with the Revenants and Noob Saibot... but, you know... the moment Kronika appears she ruins everything.

I main Kano and about 80% of the opponents are Scorpions or Liu Kangs who spam teleports or Liu Kangs kicking string and get mauled.