What's new

Who is the LEAST used character so far in your opinion in MK 11?

Who is the LEAST used MK 11 character so far?

• Baraka

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Cassie

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • D'vorah

Votes: 126 53.4%
  • Erron Black

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Geras

• Jacqui Briggs

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Jade

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Jax

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Johnny Cage

• Kabal

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Kano

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 24 10.2%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noob-Saibot

• Raiden

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Scorpion

• Shao Kahn

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Skarlett

• Sonya

• Sub-Zero

• Frost

Votes: 31 13.1%
  • Not sure/Undecided

• Most likely a future DLC character

• Cetrion

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • The Kollector

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Kitana

• Total voters

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
I think it has to be D'Vorah. Most fans do not like her. She was not popular in MKX and she is not popular in MK11. I have played lots of online matches in King of the Hill, Kasuals, Ranked and Group battle and I have not seen anyone play D'Vorah. I know it is not perfect but it still gives a rough idea, on the trophy list, D'Vorah trophy for her 2 fatalities in lowest out of all the characters.

If it is not D'Vorah then it is Jacqui but It hink D'Vorah is still a bit behind Jacqui.

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
lol I used him today for challenge and yea he’s so weird
Kollector is like a keep out character mixed with combo ability and knockdown mix-up. His F12 goes into overhead or low which is strong and the rest of his tools is keepaway B122, 44, Mace and Up mace reach far and do very well at get out of here.
My brother mains him but is convinced he is bottom tier. I honestly feel he is low A tier and has a bit of everything with 29% midscreen 1 bar and 50% Fatal Blow combos. A solid character but no Geras.

I use Kotal as main and still finding my co-main. I'm using Scarlet a bit and Jade which are great at space control. Kotal and Shao are definitely close to bottom tier while D'Vorah is definitely bottom.

I can't wait for Shang Tsung to drop.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Was just wondering who you think is the LEAST used in general from your own experience and/or in your opinion? Obviously not counting DLC since they're not out yet(not counting Shao Kahn or Frost obviously) but from Shang Tsung onward. However, if you WANT you can vote for a DLC slot if you think it'll be someone eventually who's DLC down the line.

But for the time being of all the characters we currently have, who do you think is the least used so far? Everyone can vote up to 3 characters! Mine so far IMO from online has to be Raiden, D'Vorah and Kano. I just rarely if ever see these characters played. Honorable mention, Baraka. lol How about you?
I mostly have not seen Geras or D'Vorah

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I've fought 1 D'Vorah, 1 Raiden, and like 2 Shao Kahns, Kotals, and Cassies.

But I can only vote for 3, so I picked D'Vorah, Raiden, and Shao

Shao Kahn, Kotal Kahn, Frost, D'Vorah, Raiden (This one hurts my soul), Skarlet, Baraka, and Kabal are all the characters I've fought once or twice and until then I haven't run into them.
Wtf, can I get your matchmaking plz???

I see frost EVERYWHERE in ranked.

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
Kollector is definitely up there, which is a shame cause he seems really cool to play. I'll probably pick him up for fun.

I also haven't seen much of D'vorah at all.....all the D'vorah "day one mains" got spooked huh lul.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Ck AeroVoid What's up? ok I got your FR. I'll be on later tonight we can play for sure!

Kollector is definitely up there, which is a shame cause he seems really cool to play. I'll probably pick him up for fun.

I also haven't seen much of D'vorah at all.....all the D'vorah "day one mains" got spooked huh lul.
Kollector is rather annoying lol, and i swear his batman bally thing or whatever it's called(I can't think of the name right now lol) I swear that thing lasts so long lol.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
@Ck AeroVoid What's up? ok I got your FR. I'll be on later tonight we can play for sure!

Kollector is rather annoying lol, and i swear his batman bally thing or whatever it's called(I can't think of the name right now lol) I swear that thing lasts so long lol.
Sounds great! I will message you when I can for sure play a few matches. (as long as it's not ranked, me need customs!)

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Added. Thanks for mentioning that, remind me never to go by the quick picture character forums again lol. Just realized it's missing Kollector and Cetrion for whatever reason.
And while I've got you, I think Kitana is missing too. Haven't fought her very much either, lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, I played with Shao Kahn last night a bit. Man I see why he leaves something to be desired. Not very good strings, not exactly a lot of combos or limited and most of his special moves are meh. The ground hammer smash move should be unblockable, the hammer throw and land on your head move also pretty weak. I feel like his spear, hammer toss from a far are decent and his shoulder ram with EX/AMP mix up is the only thing going for him. They should have given him a fireball out of of helmet like oldschool MK. I feel like a lot of tourney variations for some characters feel so limited.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
It's cause they gave mama Blade the better outfits. It's tough out here man, being a Cass main in a sea of ugly ass, second rate, downright abominable Mass Effect look-a-like costumes.
They gave her outfits. Better? Oh I'm not sure about that. Maybe bad style runs in the family?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
They gave her outfits. Better? Oh I'm not sure about that. Maybe bad style runs in the family?
Hey at least she has yoga pants, Cass doesn't, and she's the kid! Like damn, why do they want Sonya to be a milf so bad?

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
I think it has to be D'Vorah. Most fans do not like her. She was not popular in MKX and she is not popular in MK11. I have played lots of online matches in King of the Hill, Kasuals, Ranked and Group battle and I have not seen anyone play D'Vorah. I know it is not perfect but it still gives a rough idea, on the trophy list, D'Vorah trophy for her 2 fatalities in lowest out of all the characters.

If it is not D'Vorah then it is Jacqui but It hink D'Vorah is still a bit behind Jacqui.
I'll be honest with you. The world is not ready for Jacqui. Her string cancel pressure into mids that lead to potential 50% or more damage.....

I hope everyone keeps sleeping on her. I'm having a great time labbing with her. I will take her online very soon.