What's new

Question - Grandmaster Who is the best Sub?

Who is the grandest of all grandmasters?

• Lord Brady

Votes: 155 43.5%
  • Madzin

Votes: 201 56.5%

• Total voters

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I am :cool:

Can't vote for anyone but DJT, I'm afraid. He put me on to, what is now my favourite combo in the game.

@A F0xy Grampa I honestly don't think you should have lost VSF so, I'd vote Brady. Brady is much more calculated and strategic. Madzin goes ham.
I definitely didnt deserve to win VSF5, that tournament belonged to him, I didnt even deserve to be in GF on the winners side.
Besides, Madzin and I have evolved the matchup since then, if I were to play him as myself now, against him in VSF5 GF, it'd be destruction. But its not that way now.

Madzin is what I call a fortune teller, and he's amazing at it. So thats why Brady seems more calculated, but in reality they both play calculated, just in a different manner.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
I definitely didnt deserve to win VSF5, that tournament belonged to him, I didnt even deserve to be in GF on the winners side.
Besides, Madzin and I have evolved the matchup since then, if I were to play him as myself now, against him in VSF5 GF, it'd be destruction. But its not that way now.

Madzin is what I call a fortune teller, and he's amazing at it. So thats why Brady seems more calculated, but in reality they both play calculated, just in a different manner.
Fair enough, but I honestly felt you were getting caught by a lot of YOLO moments and from what I remember, might have to watch again, a lot of unsafe clone setups went unpunished.

HanSolo

Noob
Madzin, for now at least. His kotal is really good too, he was mopping last night in pnd stream.

Popped into bradys stream yesterday too, he sounded very positive about KIT. Gl!

BornThroughAshes

Devil Apes
My vote goes to Madzin.

Lord Brady certainly knows his tech and has great knowledge of the character, no one can deny that. It just seems that Madzin can utilize the characters' tools and handle certain matchups better.

Madzin also has a more prestigious Sub Zero. He placed high with him too many times now.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I can't tell if this a joke or a serious post.

NotLikeThis

im not serious.. its my way of not voting cause i kinda wanna avoid the issue yet i wanna be apart of the conversation while i pass time at work .

#justbeinghonest

plus- im zoofs, and i already dropped sub

Last edited:

llabslb

R1D1_998
Brady is just too knowledgeable about the game for him not to be good. Given time he'll end up being the best sub but for now, Madzin takes it.

Madzin relies on kotal too. Brady is the better sub theory wise, you can't really disagree with the things he does with sub. There is always a reason for the things brady does. Madzin plays better players on a regular basis and has the results right now so he should be the best sub. Wouldn't be surprised if brady became the best sub down the road though.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Im just gonna say what everyone's really thinking , madzin is better at mkx , but Brady is a better sub zero
Let's just face the facts
If noob was in the game madzin wouldn't even touch subby
And no one has put in the time and effort that Brady has when I comes to sub zero
Praise lord Brady!