What's new

Question - Grandmaster Who is the best Sub?

Who is the grandest of all grandmasters?

• Lord Brady

Votes: 155 43.5%
  • Madzin

Votes: 201 56.5%

• Total voters

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Madzin has better results but Tom has more matchup and tech knowledge, so I voted for him.
I think Madzin is better in certain matches than Tom.

I'd give any Tempest Lao (in the world) to Madzins Sub, and they wouldnt survive. Brady hasnt had the time to refine his game in that match yet, for example.

Matchup knowledge and tech shared is sort of irrelevant, because ultimately its down to application of theory (which is what I always say), in which case, Madzin has more experience.

Brady historically is definitely the brains of the operation though.
Perhaps if we could make a being of both their minds, they'd make the perfect player.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
I am :cool:

Can't vote for anyone but DJT, I'm afraid. He put me on to, what is now my favourite combo in the game.

@A F0xy Grampa I honestly don't think you should have lost VSF so, I'd vote Brady. Brady is much more calculated and strategic. Madzin goes ham.

RagingRicans

NetBattles
I am :cool:

Can't vote for anyone but DJT, I'm afraid. He put me on to, what is now my favourite combo in the game.

@A F0xy Grampa I honestly don't think you should have lost VSF so, I'd vote Brady. Brady is much more calculated and strategic. Madzin goes ham.
You do know DJT wasn't the first to do Shatter combos right?

I'm just sayin' lol