What's new

Who is planning on getting MKXL?

Are you buying MK XL or are you just getting KP2 and skin packs seperately?

• MK XL

• KP2 and All Individual Skin Packs

• Neither

• I can't, I use PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

HanSolo

Noob
I see no point in buying xl. I just want kp2 and a better netcode, honestly id be happy wth Just triborg. I'm assuming the improved netcode will be available for everyone, xl or not. If it does turn out you have to buy xl to get their netcode fixes I'll probably start learning KI. Staying hopeful though.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'll have to see how everything is priced out but I'm more inclined to the
kp2 and some but not all the skin packs.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
For me, I still stand by that point because why wait for more food (some of which you probably won't like) when the entire course will come weeks later :p
because if you want to play the game competitively you will be a year behind and you will have to go through hell to catch up. also because i want my food now dammit because imma hungry motha fucka

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
because if you want to play the game competitively you will be a year behind and you will have to go through hell to catch up. also because i want my food now dammit because imma hungry motha fucka
I honestly do fine with that, I feel better under pressure when learning. I did well at my local scene before IGAU died and I didn't get involved with the game seriously until end of 2014

I hope they will give us kp2 season pass..... I dont care about the kp1 character and all the other shit. I just want the mother fucking netcode and the kp2 characters tyvm.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I honestly do fine with that, I feel better under pressure when learning. I did well at my local scene before IGAU died and I didn't get involved with the game seriously until end of 2014
alright awesome, have fun when this comes out then

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Just kp2, never been a big skins guy. I already payed for day one edition, they got enough from me.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i really hope they allow Preorder of KP2 :

or

Discount of XL!

for those of us that have bought earlier content:

KP1, DLC characters, Skins, and so on.

turn that 60 into a 30 for those of us that have KP2.

on another note i think they did something really cool.

120 SLASHED to 60. thats pretty dope.

id buy kp2 if its preorder compatible. XL if thats the only way to get content soon!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Depending on how the netcode turns out, just KP2.

I originally only wanted Bo and Triborg, but Leatherface has kinda grown on me, and now that he has some form of his classic look, I kinda want to fuck around with him.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
No confirmation on enhanced net code being available on original MKX makes me just think I'll buy XL anyways.
I don't see how they could have two separate games with two separate netcodes running with two sets of online communities for each platform. I'm thinking there must be some sort of mega-patch or redownload for those that have MKX already.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Will be getting KP2 but will probably wait until it's free on ps plus to get the entire thing like i did with IGAU.

It's not confirmed that GGPO will be patched to the original version. If it doesn't then almost everyone will buy XL