What's new

Who is planning on getting MKXL?

Are you buying MK XL or are you just getting KP2 and skin packs seperately?

• MK XL

• KP2 and All Individual Skin Packs

• Neither

• I can't, I use PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

themanDan

The saw is family
Anyone else curious how some fatalities/brutalities will work on alien; like Jacqui's fatal where she punches through the dudes skull.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
My question is will:
XL PACK

be preorderable?

or will the XL PACK owners have to wait for content to drop down the road...

and the content is dropping on March first

well the good question is, will each DLC character drop weeks before that full pack is available?

obviously MKXL owners will get content quicker than all others.. but is this quick content only associated to XL version owners only?
XL is already ready for pre-order on Amazon and will contain all currently available content, including KP2 that will be coming soon.

KP1 owners would get the content before anyone who did not order a season pass. I would assume the same for KP2, that is, if more content is planned such as additional skins.

XL is nothing more than having both season passes and all skin packs.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Since they're basically selling kp1 for 5 dollars and kp 2 for 20 I will be getting the digital xl. My roommate has all the dlc characters but I don't so I may as well get them just for the tower diversity.

I can also play a mean Tremor but

Jason, Alien, Predator, Tanya, Leatherface, and bo rai cho mean less than nothing to me.
Uncreative characters and endorsed wb advertisements interest me like the weather in a far off country.

Shame too cause those slots could a been used so much better but what's done is done
A cannibal that wears a mask made of human flesh and carries a chainsaw and hammer and dances with said chainsaw isn't creative? Well shit.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Might just get xl because i have to unlock krypt shit all over again...dont really want to do that at all.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
If I can get KP1-2 + MKX disc/digital for less than 60$ then that's what I'm doing.

On PS4, natch. Need dat tourney station.

sars

Noob
I still play it sometimes but plan on getting into sf5 pretty hard. I have the digital version so if they have a cheaper way to upgrade to mkxl I will do that

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
A cannibal that wears a mask made of human flesh and carries a chainsaw and hammer and dances with said chainsaw isn't creative? Well shit.
Not when it's someone else's concept, back story, and character design. If it was their creation they'd atleast get points for effort. But instead it's an advertisement in place of something people could've enjoyed.

Tim Static

Adminerator
My hookup at my Gamestop let me return the GS Limited Edition, which is now $59.99, just paid off a copy of MKXL for Xbone. Gonna just buy the KP2 for PS4.