Founder
Premium Supporter
batlex.jpg

Join Batman's Side!
  • Batman
  • Lex Luthor(see image above)
Join Superman's Side!
  • Superman

i think heros with super powers will be in superman side and humans with skills like luthor , green arrow, joker, and cybor will be on batman side

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
wonder woman is definitely on Superman's side. She's standing on the tank and everything, and her dialog gives her opinion pretty well.

Flash seems like he's on Superman's side too, although it seems like he regrets it. He says something like "This isn't what I signed up for. I let myself believe we were making things better, but we're not."

And I would have to assume that joker and harley are their own faction, because joker is trying to nuke gotham, which I assume batman wouldn't want.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Deathstroke goes to the highest bidder which should be Batman, but the problem with that is Superman runs the world in Injustice so he's probably got more financial power than Bruce by that point. Not making this up. Read the comic.

Deathstroke goes to the highest bidder which should be Batman, but the problem with that is Superman runs the world in Injustice so he's probably got more financial power than Bruce by that point. Not making this up. Read the comic.
is it free?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Superman:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash (though he may defect)
Catwoman (assumption)
Nightwing (assumption)

Batman:

Batman
Cyborg
Lex Luthor
Harley Quinn (assumption)
Green Lantern (assumption)
Grundy (assumption)
Captain Cold/Freeze (assumption)

I can explain all my assumptions if need be.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm asking in regards to the character forums... I'm really excited to give them more character by separating them by what side they're on.

"Join Batman's Side!"
"Join Superman's Side!"

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm asking in regards to the character forums... I'm really excited to give them more character by separating them by what side they're on.

"Join Batman's Side!"
"Join Superman's Side!"

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash

Batman
Cyborg

That's all that's actually confirmed from this. Lex Luthor may be completely separate from this.

Cruz

Banned
Superman:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash (though he may defect)
Catwoman (assumption)
Nightwing (assumption)

Batman:

Batman
Cyborg
Lex Luthor
Harley Quinn (assumption)
Green Lantern (assumption)
Grundy (assumption)
Captain Cold/Freeze (assumption)

I can explain all my assumptions if need be.
Catwoman and Nightwing i doubt on Supes side, not sure about Cyborg either since he's on Supes side on the select screen.
I guess Black Adam and Sinestro with Superman and Shazam with Batman.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

"Join Batman's Side!"
"Join Superman's Side!"

How will you work out the little details? For instance where would you put a character that started off with Superman, but eventually defected to Batman?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Catwoman and Nightwing i doubt on Supes side, not sure about Cyborg either since he's on Supes side on the select screen.
I guess Black Adam and Sinestro with Superman and Shazam with Batman.

They just did that to even the sides I believe. Oh, you know what, I'm mistaken. That's Luthor with Bruce, I thought it was Cyborg.

My assumptions come from the comic and game covers as well as the reveal trailer but if Cyborg is with Superman it throws it out of whack.

no really do not forget that green lanter does not have super powers but a weapon
yeah... he does. but there's a difference between powerful characters and guys with powers. lex luthor is powerful with his suit. green lantern is too. they should even out the powerful characters between all the factions.